Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Iguodala is weak

Quote Originally Posted by donsanchez306
    I agree completely with gobb. I wanted to rebuild beforewe got elton brand now we are stuck with him and iggy. I miss reggie evans and kyle korver
    me too bro.

Decent college freshman

Wolves will take Iggy. Not willing to trade Beas, Flynn or Wes though. I would also rather not have to give up Love.

Iggy is like a perfect example of why you need to learn to shoot in the NBA. Even if you can do everything else on the court easily, you're still very lacking if you cant shoot the ball.

Stop acting like Iggy is paid 1st option type money. As I pointed out in another thread, he makes as much as the 3rd option on most the top teams in the league. 76ers suck because they are built wrong; bunch of wing players with no shooting or post play.

And Iggy is a SF being forced to play SG... how'd that work for Kevin Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    And Iggy is a SF being forced to play SG... how'd that work for Kevin Durant?
    He plays the majority of his minutes at SF, much like he did last season dispite being listed as the starting SG

Sorry thats not a good excuse at all. I can understand if you said he is being forced to shoot as opposed to be a slasher. But that aint the case. And even if Doug Collins system may have to do with the lack of FTs. Iggy in his career only avg like 5 FT attempts per game. Weaksauce.

Future D1 Dad

iggy has really fallen off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by opps
    I've been posting this in a lot of threads but what yall think about this

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=29gpecn

the 76ers still have brand, no way they take back rashard as well

Tell 'em why you mad son!

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    iggy has really fallen off.
    cancer

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    Solid handles, very good all around defense, crazy athletic, clutch as fuck, 6'6 210 lbs, solid midrange game, high iq, impressive passer, can run, can rebound, great dunker and so on. All these characteristic usually = GOAT potential type player or atleast a dominant perimeter motherfucker, but this guy has underachieved so much.

I've had so much hopes for this guy. What a disappointment so far...
    I don't know which player you're describing but it isn't Iguodala. First off, he is a terrible and I mean terrible dribbler. He cannot handle the ball. He always calls for some stupid iso and then dribbles of his foot. His dribble is so bad it's painful. As a Sixers fan it's refreshing to see Evan Turner dribble after years of seeing Iggy dribble. I'm not saying Turner is good, just saying that he handles the ball 10x better than Iggy.

Solid midrange game? Not even close. He clangs shots all the time. He can't dribble so he has no pull up to speak of and his version of creating his own shot is as ugly as it gets. His 3 pt. shot is horrendous.

High IQ? No. It's not the worst but it's far from high. He is not a good passer, he's just a willing one. He doesn't make spectacular passes. He has the ball a lot and he'll give it up sometimes so he gets some assists.

Here's the good.
    He's athletic and he's a very good defender. He would be a great third guy on a team. The problem with him is he can do a lot of stuff OK, but nothing well. As a result he tricks you into thinking that he will become great at some or all of those things. He really has not gotten much better at anything since his rookie year. He doesn't have GOAT anything.

I dont even know what team this sellout could go too. I thought Phx but they got Turk. With J-Rich and Turk, really no need for Iguodala.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Bricklayer's Avatar

I'm pretty sure most Jazz fans would be ecstatic to take a chance on Iggy. We're STARVING for athleticism over here. He'd be a 3rd option behind D-Will and Big Al and he may even be inspired to play harder for Sloan. We'll give you AK47's expiring contract of 18 mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer
    I'm pretty sure most Jazz fans would be ecstatic to take a chance on Iggy. We're STARVING for athleticism over here. He'd be a 3rd option behind D-Will and Big Al and he may even be inspired to play harder for Sloan. We'll give you AK47's expiring contract of 18 mill.
    Sold and I think another player has to be thrown in to make salaries match.

Iggy + Hawes for AK.