Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: They said let the young guys develop...it'll be good they said...

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    The league has gotten smaller and everyone plays faster. Their style of play of run n' gun and no defense has no chance of winning in this league. You can't get fastbreaks when the other team is scoring. Basically they are playing a style that far better teams play. And those teams defend. It's a recipe for disaster.
    This is pretty much the most PG and accurate way to describe the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Test
    Now seriously, I was reading your whole post until "JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board", then I had to stop
    You can't overreact just because a poster whom you've never met thinks that JT123 is funnier than you. If you don't agree, that's fine. How could you possibly care enough to let that bother you to the degree that you'd go on a spree derailing the thread and writing frivolous posts? You're a legend on here. Act like one.

Now seriously, I was reading your whole post until "JT123 is one of the funniest men on this board", then I had to stop
    Rent free

I'm not even sure these guys would make good role players.

They're all irregular. Randle seems to have the most talent, but is short and erratic, and I don't have confidence in him to finish plays. Clarkson doesn't have enough talent to be the kind of player he is and make a genuine impact. Russell doesn't seem to make any impact at all.

This isn't like the Thunder in their first couple years. It's not like they're drafting a future all-star every year. Not all teams scout talent all that well. I think if you let these guys grow together for 5 years.... they'd still never make the playoffs.

Decent playground baller

Those ****ers will not develop if kobe sits out, Kobe has to develop them, be the floor general, let the other guys shoot. Kobe needs to be player/ coach/ mentor to these ****s.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe and Curry fam wont turn on each each other. Great recognizes great. Your mind games are weak af.

Kobe/Curry family way too smart for the Branvestites.

You won't be deflecting attention away from 2/7, Branvestites.

You know what's funny? The two biggest Kobe stans on here don't have ONE job between them.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    You know what's funny? The two biggest Kobe stans on here don't have ONE job between them.
    Why would we share a job?

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    They had a chance to draft a perennial 20/10 big man...instead they brought in 'ol cement feet

Eat shit Lakers
    I agree. KP would have been great on the Lakers. He is the only other 20/10 that was drafted

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Reading comprehension fail.

Your lazy ass makes me want to vote Republican

Local High School Star

kobe kids are a special bunch.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    That gave me a good little chuckle; you're growing on me stalkerforlife

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think he was joking/intentionally misreading just for fun