Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Laker games shouldn't be allowed on national TV the rest of the season.

Why would anyone want to watch the Thunder basically in a practice game against the Lakers today? Come on. Isn't there another game on at 2:30 that the NBA could show instead? I'd rather watch no basketball than this game.

And I think TNT is airing Thunder/Lakers on Thursday.

Decent playground baller Carter_17's Avatar

Default Re: Laker games shouldn't be allowed on national TV the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Why would anyone want to watch the Thunder basically in a practice game against the Lakers today? Come on. Isn't there another game on at 2:30 that the NBA could show instead? I'd rather watch no basketball than this game.

Because lakers have a huge fanbase, the atmosphere in Staples is amazing and they bring more viewers than all those mediocore teams , even though they are terrible this year. So remove the stick from your butt and you will be fine. Nobody wants to see Love playing in the shitty toronto arena or the freaking pelicans

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Default Re: Laker games shouldn't be allowed on national TV the rest of the season.

Then they might as well get rid of the lower 2/3 of the eastern conference games too.

Banned

We are the GOAT franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I agree. We shouldn't be exposed to scrub teams like the Thunder on national TV. From here on out, all nationally televised Thunder games should be replaced by Laker games.

shhhhhhh

Mods need to rename this thread "When being a troll goes wrong"

Banned

Should've put the Lakers against better competition tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I agree. We shouldn't be exposed to scrub teams like the Thunder on national TV. From here on out, all nationally televised Thunder games should be replaced by Laker games.
    No need to bash the thunders because some bulls fanboy was pissed cause his team is just the team that Jordan used to play.

C-c-c-c-c-combo Breaker.

Local High School Star Basketbolero's Avatar

Outtrolled by Jodie Meeks

Learning to shoot layups

Yeah, nobody wants to see the lakers. Thats why they're 3rd in the league for road attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers1978
    Yeah, nobody wants to see the lakers. Thats why they're 3rd in the league for road attendance.
    Shut the f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] up.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by lakers1978
    Heat are number one
    Thunder
    Lakers
    Pacers
    Bulls

I know Jameer wants to know where his favorite team is so let me.....

Orlando Magic chimes in at number errr number hmmm let me see...... oh here they are number 30

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayAvg

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Heat are number one
    Thunder
    Lakers
    Pacers
    Bulls

I know Jameer wants to know where his favorite team is so let me.....

Orlando Magic chimes in at number errr number hmmm let me see...... oh here they are number 30

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayAvg
    I really don't want to own you in an argument right now