Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Phil Jackson is washed up and wont accomplish anything with the knicks.

How can he be washed up? He got swept in '11 and that was it.

Are you stupid

Local High School Star MightyWhitey's Avatar

Default Re: Phil Jackson is washed up and wont accomplish anything with the knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    pat rileys last championship was 06 and spoelstra is like 30 years old.
    Are you retarded? Riley is the reason the Heat is a championship team with Lebron and Wade. How old are you?

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    yeah his athletic abilities just aren't there anymore - he's finished coaching.
    my thoughts exactly

plus why does op make it sound like phil jackson is the knicks coach or something wtf

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Phil doesn't even want to be the President of this franchise nor make them better. He just joined for the absurd contract the Knicks foolishly offered him. That's really what forced him out of retirement, not the fact that the job was lucrative and available. Because of that, I can't see Phil making much of an impact.

Phil doesn't even want to be the President of this franchise nor make them better. He just joined for the absurd contract the Knicks foolishly offered him. That's really what forced him out of retirement, not the fact that the job was lucrative and available. Because of that, I can't see Phil making much of an impact.
    And you know this HOW? Phil and you communicate on a regular basis?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    And you know this HOW? Phil and you communicate on a regular basis?
    Do you think Dolan paid Phil $12m a year because he wanted to? No, that is what Phil demanded for his services. That just tells me that his primary goal was to leech as much money as he could for as long as he could from the Knicks because he knew they were in desperation mode. Phil Jackson- committed the biggest robbery on the Knicks franchise.

Do you think Dolan paid Phil $12m a year because he wanted to? No, that is what Phil demanded for his services. That just tells me that his primary goal was to leech as much money as he could for as long as he could from the Knicks because he knew they were in desperation mode. Phil Jackson- committed the biggest robbery on the Knicks franchise.
    You're shitting in your pants right now. Get ready for your first round exit, fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Orange county, huh? Sorry for your loss...

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

If he can get Melo to stay he has already accomplished much more than they woulda without him, and it pretty much guarantees finals in 14 and ship in 15 and 16

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    If he can get Melo to stay he has already accomplished much more than they woulda without him, and it pretty much guarantees finals in 14 and ship in 15 and 16
    I listened to his formal introduction today... he addressed the media. After hearing his plans and the approval of the owner, I feel supremely confident that this team is gonna make a lot of noise in 2 years. Condolences to the teams that lost out on hiring him (there were a few). You can see the jealousy welling up in the haters in here... and I can't wait until it's Phil who's luring those superstar free agents in 2015. Oh yeah, it's gonna happen

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Orange county, huh? Sorry for your loss...
    lol, I'm not a Laker fan. I actually root against the Lakers more than any other team.

Phil Jackson never had a losing season in the NBA as a head coach. Knicks have 10 losing seasons in the last 13 seasons, including this year.

Phil will definitely do a better job in this new position, but let's calm down about Finals and championship talk.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Phil doesn't even want to be the President of this franchise nor make them better.

Do you know Phil on a personal level? If you don't, then I think you should shut the **** up.