Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Finalized: Olympics/FIBA World Cup Qualification WILL Take Place During NBA Season

Yo wheres the link

Default Re: Finalized: Olympics/FIBA World Cup Qualification WILL Take Place During NBA Season

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    The resident racist troll joins in. Piss off.
    As usual, Euroleague has absolutely no legitimate rebuttal. Buck 1 Eurofag 0

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    As usual, Euroleague has absolutely no legitimate rebuttal. Buck 1 Eurofag 0
    It must just drive you crazy how the Greek federation and coach said playing on the Bucks does not count for anything, since it's such a low level, much lower than Euroleague..............

Nothing you posted there makes any sense at all. First of all, salaries don't determine the quality of a league. The NBA has guaranteed contracts and everyone that knows even basic knowledge about sports, knows that any league that has guaranteed contracts has a generally lower level of quality.

Yeah man why would the most talented players in the world want to play in league for the most money and guaranteed contracts? I'm sure they would rather play for peanuts and with no financial security in case of injury. You would make a very good sports agent.

Last edited by Yao Ming's Foot; 03-17-2014 at 01:12 AM.

Good college starter

It must just drive you crazy how the Greek federation and coach said playing on the Bucks does not count for anything, since it's such a low level, much lower than Euroleague..............
    Greek Parliament has to bend over

And grant Giannis a citizen

That's the future of Greek Basketball

First Greek to average over 4ppg in NBA

That Nigerian is a stud

Wait a second...the Greek federation and coach complimented the EUROleague and dissed the overseas NBA?

What a ****ing revelation. Never would've expected that shit!

You delusional little clown

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Yeah man why would the most talented players in the world want to play in league for the most money and guaranteed contracts? I'm sure they would rather play for peanuts and with no financial security in case of injury. You would make a very good sports agent.

Yeah, I mean like why would the NFL even exist?

Yeah, I mean like why would the NFL even exist?
    Does their exist a football league in your delusional world that offers more guaranteed money to football players than the NFL?

Why did you bother to double down on your stupidity?

Do you have a source for that? Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Does their exist a football league in your delusional world that offers more guaranteed money to football players than the NFL?

Why did you bother to double down on your stupidity?
    Another racist a-hole.

Another topic by Euromoron proving a point that no one ever asked about, denied, or even cared about at any point ever.

Lebron of ISH

Another racist a-hole.
    Do you just call every one who clowns you a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Do you just call every one who clowns you a racist?
    I call everyone that is clearly a racist, a racist.

It absolutely drives you crazy that no one gives a far-flung shit what the Greeks say on the subject of basketball.

I call everyone that is clearly a racist, a racist.
    I NEVER see you call yourself racist. Yet you continually call Peja Greek, Calathes and Koufos Greek...where are your racist accusations towards YOURSELF? If you consider calling people races of which they are not "racist", then I expect some accusations towards yourself.