Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: "Dwayne Wade is the greatest unselfish superstar EVER to play the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Magic was also salivating over LeBron's ******* at the end of tonight's game.

The dude was a great player and terrible analyst. No weight needs to be given to what this moron, AIDS f@ggot says.
    Goooooood, let the butthurt flow through you

Default Re: "Dwayne Wade is the greatest unselfish superstar EVER to play the game."

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Magic was also salivating over LeBron's ******* at the end of tonight's game.

The dude was a great player and terrible analyst. No weight needs to be given to what this moron, AIDS f@ggot says.
    LeBron ETHERED u so bad you're not even hosing that you only care about Bean and aren't a real Lakers fan lawl

At this point, I'm pretty sure that fool is just trolling. I mean, nobody can be this stupid, right? Either that, or he's having a complete meltdown.

BTW, Kobe in '02 51% TS
    Kobe in '04 50% TS

If you're bitching about Wade having a bad playoffs while being injured, what was Kobe's excuse?

Also, Wade shot 46% from the field and 75% from the line.

I hope he gets some treatment in Germany.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

This is the dumbest thing to say.

Duncan is more unselfish than Wade. Same with Dirk.

Russell is more unselfish than Wade. The list goes on.....

Good Grief.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    At this point, I'm pretty sure that fool is just trolling. I mean, nobody can be this stupid, right? Either that, or he's having a complete meltdown.
    Just stating the truth, you moron. Silly Wade stans getting mad because their boy will forever be known as nothing more than a sidekick.

BTW, Kobe in '02 51% TS
    Far better playoffs than D-Whistle.

If you're bitching about Wade having a bad playoffs while being injured, what was Kobe's excuse?
    Dude had bone bruises. That's not an excuse for his horrible play all post-season.

16/5/5 on 49.8% TS. Unbelievably bad.

Also, Wade shot 46% from the field and 75% from the line.
    You're a ****ing retard.

49.8% TS.

His efficiency was TERRIBLE. Like, all-time bad.

Deal with it, you piece of shit.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Scottie Pippen anyone?

Very good NBA starter

vs MIL: 13.7 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.3 apg, 3 G, 44.6% TS
    vs CHI: 12.6 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 4.8 apg, , 5 G, 52.8% TS
    vs IND: 15.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 4.3 apg, 7 G, 49.6% TS
    vs SAS: 19.6 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 4.6 apg, 7 G, 50.5% TS

Just awful, awful stuff.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Dude had bone bruises. That's not an excuse for his horrible play all post-season.
    Actually moron, Dwayne Wade's has chronic arthritis in his right knee and an acute bone bruise in the other. But let's not get in the way of facts here.

You are a tool. And you don't know shit. I'm willing to bet you've never played competitive sports a day in your life.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    But let's not get in the way of facts here.
    Another moronic Wade stan with the pathetic excuses.

vs MIL: 13.7 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.3 apg, 3 G, 44.6% TS
    vs CHI: 12.6 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 4.8 apg, , 5 G, 52.8% TS
    vs IND: 15.4 ppg, 5.1 rpg, 4.3 apg, 7 G, 49.6% TS
    vs SAS: 19.6 ppg, 4.0 rpg, 4.6 apg, 7 G, 50.5% TS

****ing garbage player.

****ing idiot.

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Just stating the truth, you moron. Silly Wade stans getting mad because their boy will forever be known as nothing more than a sidekick.
    Why the hell would I be mad? Wade won his 3rd ring. He's the 3rd GOAT SG behind Kobe and Jordan and top 20 all time.
    Wade is a smarter (higher BB IQ) and a fragile version version of Kobe. I mean, seriously, at what point do you stop taking shots in a Game 7 of the Finals, when you're shooting 25%?

Far better playoffs than D-Whistle.
    Yep. Shot his team out of the playoffs.

And this is why I say that you're retarded. Dude was amazing the the RS after the first month. Took only 16 shots per game and scored 21 PPG along with 5/5/2/1. He got hurt during the end of the RS and wasn't the same.

16/5/5 on 49.8% TS. Unbelievably bad.
    Showed up in Game 7, unlike a certain someone. Greatest Finals performer of this era.

You're a ****ing retard.
    You're so mad right now . 2 more rings and another FMVP and Wade's the 2nd greatest SG of all time.

49.8% TS.
    46% from the field. At what clip does Kobe shoot the ball? Isn't it between 38 and 43%?

His efficiency was TERRIBLE. Like, all-time bad.
    And yet his team won the ring.

Against the Pacers in '00 - 37%
    Against the Sixers in '01 - 42%
    Against the Pistons in '04 - 38%
    Against the Magic in '09 - 43%
    Against the Celtics in '10 - 41%

GOAT efficiency right there.

Deal with it, you piece of shit.

Yep. I'm having a hard time dealing with Wade winning his 3rd ring and the Heat winning 2 in a row. Sucks to be a fan of the greatest Finals performer of this era.

EDIT: Totally forgot to include this fun fact. Bill Russell's career TS% is 47%. That must mean that he's the worst superstar playoff performer of all time, right?
    Last edited by aj1987; 06-21-2013 at 03:23 PM.

I rule the local playground

I don't see how Wade was so unselfish.

Without his two superfriends, his team would've been completely irrelevant.

It's not like he gave up the chance to win final MVPs on his own, cause there wouldn't have been any finals without Bron in the first place.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Yep. I'm having a hard time dealing with Wade winning his 3rd ring and the Heat winning 2 in a row. Sucks to be a fan of the greatest Finals performer of this era.
    Another believer in the osmosis paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by brain drain
    I don't see how Wade was so unselfish.

Without his two superfriends, his team would've been completely irrelevant.

It's not like he gave up the chance to win final MVPs on his own, cause there wouldn't have been any finals without Bron in the first place.
    He's unselfish because he gave up his team. In 2011, Wade and Lebron were the two best players in the NBA. After the Finals loss, Wade realized that Lebron can't adapt to the new system (i.e. playing off the ball) and he himself gave up his team to Lebron and worked his game around to accommodate Lebron's playing style. That's the unselfish part of it. He gave up his team to Lebron, molded his game to getting accustomed to playing "Lebron ball", and gave up his stats to win rings. If he wanted to retain his stats, he would never given up his team (taking fewer shots per game and handling the ball less). He still would've ended up to 15 GOAT. 25/5/5/2/1 on 50% with elite defense and a ring and a FMVP.

He also could've said **** it and retained his stats and he COULD'VE won a ring with Lebron as his sidekick. He didn't though. He gave up his stats in order to win as many rings for the franchise as possible.