Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Please never put Ingram and KD in the same sentence ever again.

He’s ok. Sometimes good sometimes a ghost. He’s never done anything to justify all the discussion. He’s Al Harrington or Tim Thomas level getting talked about like hes bigtime or something.

He’s just another guy.

Everytime this dude has a less than perfect game there is somebody busting his nuts. Let him grow, he has the tools, the verdict will not be out for many more years.

his lack of 3pt shot is hurting him. Really predictable in the halfcourt.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Al Harrington had 20ppg actual seasons not a couple weeks. Tim Thomas was a 6th man of the year type. Ingram wouldnt be doing any more than 12-13ppg on a team with Ray, Cassell, and Glenn Robinson in a league with much lower scoring.

I didnt say he cant become better than those guys were...but so far? Thats about the level of player we are talking about.

Who is on the next notch up?

Laphonso Ellis? Cedric Ceballos?

Real talk...

If Mo Pete did 17 a game and shot 40% from 3 on over 5 attempts as a 3rd option 10-12 years ago....given the extra possessions now could he do Ingrams current numbers? Id say a little less due to less minutes but....not by miles.

Ingram really isnt doing much to talk about. Hes got potential but at some point you are just one of those guys forever on the breakout next year list.

Hes young...hes got 3-4 more years at least...but hes gonna be behind Lebron...and maybe Kuzma now. And they are looking to add another star.

When we talking about him really looking likely to show out?

2024?

Will you really be shocked if hes doing 19/7/3 in 3 years like Al Harrington was at 24-25?

He could be a star. He could be Al Harrington. Neither option is off the table yet.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]He

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Justify what discussion? Only the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) have EVER touted him as being the next KD. Sure if you believe in that narrative, you can say that. Anyone who has followed him has KNOWN he would be a project player coming in at 18 with a weak frame.

He

Decent college freshman

Justify what discussion? Only the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) have EVER touted him as being the next KD. Sure if you believe in that narrative, you can say that. Anyone who has followed him has KNOWN he would be a project player coming in at 18 with a weak frame.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...95&postcount=2

Ingram is getting killed by Letards every game he doesn't shoot above 50% FG, while playing great defense and teamwork. And hes 20 too.

Meanwhile look at a guy like Wiggins, first pick on the draft, zero defense, zero skill, zero effort, terrible shooting all season... all on an insane contract. I would take Ingram over Wiggins in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    Ingram is getting killed by Letards every game he doesn't shoot above 50% FG, while playing great defense and teamwork. And hes 20 too.

Meanwhile look at a guy like Wiggins, first pick on the draft, zero defense, zero skill, zero effort, terrible shooting all season... all on an insane contract. I would take Ingram over Wiggins in a heartbeat.
    BI and Tatum are averaging near-identical numbers, yet I don't hear anything negative about him, despite him having all the help around him in the world with the most stacked roster in the NBA and one of the best Head Coaches.

BI is a shooting coach away from being an all-star, yet our HC doesn't think we need one, when we have one of the worst shooting teams in the league.

The Ingram hate is INCREDIBLY overstated. It's becoming circle jerky at this point. He is not a bad player and very clearly has skills that can develop.

The one concern I would have with him is that he seems like the type that disappears for large portions of the game. He can be so much more than "just another guy" out there, he just needs to learn the game more and continue to refine his skills to the point that he's not just showing flashes and glimpses but actually doing everything on a consistent basis.

But he is definitely very capable. This circle jerk needs to stop.

Imagine making a thread saying Ingram would be an MVP & KD type talent?

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

I don't understand why he gets put at point. It legitimately baffles me

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...95&postcount=2
    I guess AirTupac admits to being "the biggest of retards (casual fans / ESPN) "

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

[QUOTE=RRR3]No he