Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: LeBron's durability was enhanced by the Leastern Conference

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortal
    Your mother ought to wash your dirty little inbred mouth.
    Your crack whore mother should've swallowed. Since she didn't, she should've at the least smothered you, the moment she shit you into that dumpster.

unless of course you're a retard (aj1987).
    Dumb.
    You calling others a retard is pretty rich, considering the fact that you getting 2 more brain cells would give you a total of 3 brain cells, you flaming homo.

I honestly can't believe that there are "people" as retarded as you on this planet.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I agree. I think this idea that LeBron is some kind of deity is overblown. He's the single greatest human who's ever lived but nothing more. He's still just a man.
    Agreed. Even though he is a god among men on the court he is still only human in the end

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Look at this waste yute.. triggered .. So far you've added nothing of substance and just baseless insults. Way to make a fool of yourself, goof.

Already in year 1 with the big boys in the West.. dude couldn't even make it half way through the season and has already missed more games than he's ever had. When we look back at his career, a big giant asterisk * should be placed in all of his prior achievements as he was enhanced by the Leastern conference (among other things.. test test). There I said it. Hope he gets back on the court soon so he can get further exposed. God speed.
    Good post!

Very good NBA starter

Its pretty clear the Lakers dont plan to go deep in the playoffs. They just want to get there to end the drought but are also auditioning for who stays and who Goes.

For lebrons agent to say if It were the playoffs bron would play means hes resting and probably doing business and rehab while they figure out if this team can compete or not.

The ISH'ers Champion!

I think it's pretty telling the moment the fraud dons a Lakers jersey he goes down for a significant time...

Look at this waste yute.. triggered .. So far you've added nothing of substance and just baseless insults. Way to make a fool of yourself, goof.
    LeBron has you so triggered, that you're meltingdown on multiple accounts in this one thread. You're just beyond retarded.

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Your mother ought to wash your dirty little inbred mouth.

Played 82 last season in the least.. stop it.

He's played the least amount of minutes since.. ever. And that's despite playing in blowout games to statpadd as he was in the game against the cHawks up 20pts in the 4th quarter

Circular logic, makes no sense.

Nice contradiction mate

4th and 9th seed right now are separated by what? 6 Games? And earlier the gap was even smaller. Lets act like teams haven't played better either as the Rockets who barely squeezed out last night bodybagged the Lakers with Harden getting a 50pt triple double on LeBron's head.. which then started their streak as earlier they were out of the playoff picture. Come on son, you and I both know just how disingenuous your comments are.. unless of course you're a retard (aj1987).
    Dumb.
    You selectively edited by cutting out part of what I said so you could craft a non existent contradiction. Why do you feel the need to lie to win this argument?

Also, you don't understand what circular reasoning is.