Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: The whole team does the Shmoney dance except Derrick Rose

Kblaze is one of the greatest basketball minds that's been on this forum. He's fed up with Jameer like so many of us.

BRING SOMETHING TO THE MAIN FORUM.

He just refuses to do that at this point.

There's a place for trolling on Internet forums but he's one em that just sucks.

I've seen him post a couple of threads about the Magic. He's not completely useless and after all he is 16 and will learn...

It's just his whack trolling that gives me the shits

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Me too. It makes sense.

Those guys show an element of class that I think Lebron tries to compensate with his douche baggery.
    Not sure if srs.... Jordan is one of the biggest ***** in NBA history. This is the same dude who punched his teammate in practice. Just cause ESPN didn't have access to everything back then doesn't mean everyone was classy

I'm not reading that old person's rant.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Not sure if srs.... Jordan is one of the biggest ***** in NBA history. This is the same dude who punched his teammate in practice. Just cause ESPN didn't have access to everything back then doesn't mean everyone was classy

Punched his teammate in the heat of practice (not excusing it, but he didn't just willy-nilly punch Kerr).

Oh, and let me show you how MJ and his teammates celebrated on the medal stand:

The most animated celebration was Magic fist-pumping. Hardly showing up the other teams at the medal ceremony, which this current squad did.

Good. Maybe the other teams should catch the f*ck up then.

Jordan was very well versed in the media and was likeable by many. He portrayed a professional image to his fans and many of his wrongdoings were behind closed doors..

No one could hate on him for taking shortcuts or performing poorly when it mattered.

Lebron on the other hand...

You do know that basketball was a hard game back then right? Jordan's harsh "initiation" earnt his trust.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Jordan was very well versed in the media and was likeable by many. He portrayed a professional image to his fans and many of his wrongdoings were behind closed doors..

No one could hate on him for taking shortcuts or performing poorly when it mattered.

Lebron on the other hand...

You do know that basketball was a hard game back then right? Jordan's harsh "initiation" earnt his trust.
    Bruh what in the world are you talking about? His image came more from the fact that he didn't live in today's social media culture. He really benefitted from that. From someone who knows people from Charlotte and have run into him before, the dude isn't quiet about being a d*ck. Dude's lucky and was born in the right era. Basketball being a hard game has nothing to do with being classy

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Bruh what in the world are you talking about? His image came more from the fact that he didn't live in today's social media culture. He really benefitted from that. From someone who knows people from Charlotte and have run into him before, the dude isn't quiet about being a d*ck. Dude's lucky and was born in the right era. Basketball being a hard game has nothing to do with being classy
    Everyone knows Jordan is a dick, it's common knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Everyone knows Jordan is a dick, it's common knowledge
    just respondin to all the people saying Jordan was classy as hell and givin shit to LeBron for being arrogant. Real talk Jordan is way worse than LeBron

just respondin to all the people saying Jordan was classy as hell and givin shit to LeBron for being arrogant. Real talk Jordan is way worse than LeBron

Nobody actually said that before you brought Jordan into it.

Athletes are expected to show class on the court and during media/representative events.

Personal life? People don't care.

I'm not defending that Jordan wasn't a jerk, he was and he has a massive ego like most rich ball players.

But let's stick to Rose/Durant/Kobe because that was the point I made...

You and I determine "classy athletes" a bit differently.

I'm talking about how they carry themselves in the media. How they perform on the court and in the spirit of the game.

Anything else is not required of an athlete IMO. The rest is up to the individual, these are not choir boys...

Derrick Rose isn't classy. He's just so stupid he doesn't not how to react.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Good. Only one who's got the right idea. Those other morons are going to see the tape when they're 40 and think they look like idiots.
    [B]but they are dancing to celebrate a gold medal........it

I don't blame Rose for not dancing. I probably wouldn't do it either. You people calling out the others for having a bit of fun after just winning a CHAMPIONSHIP is just stupid.