Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Thumbs up Kawhi Leonard's stats vs Durant and vs LeBron in the playoffs last year:

vs Durant:
    12/6/3 on on 41/26/90

vs LeBron:
    18/6/2 on 61/58/78

"That's why I should be DPOY" (Fresh off of realizing he won't be getting MVP)

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard's stats vs Durant and vs LeBron in the Playoffs last year:

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    vs Durant:
    12/6/3 on on 41/26/90

vs LeBron:
    18/6/2 on 61/58/78

"That's why I should be DPOY" (Fresh off of realizing he won't be getting MVP)

Leonard has trouble with Kevins length on offense. But yeah Leonard shot great against Lebron lol....FMVP babeyy GO SPURS!

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard's stats vs Durant and vs LeBron in the Playoffs last year:

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    Leonard has trouble with Kevins length on offense. But yeah Leonard shot great against Lebron lol....FMVP babeyy GO SPURS!
    lol Durant's length does cause a lot of problems.

I still lol at how he can lead the playoffs in scoring, rape the Clippers and Grizzlies (both 50+ win teams) in elimination games, and have idiots (some in the media) like "Why is Durant getting shut down?"

How many times did Kawhi score on Durant or Lebron and not some fast break point or open shot from the Spurs ball movement?

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

lol Durant's length does cause a lot of problems.

I still lol at how he can lead the playoffs in scoring, rape the Clippers and Grizzlies (both 50+ win teams) in elimination games, and have idiots (some in the media) like "Why is Durant getting shut down?"

People like to troll to help their favorite player look better (Lebron)

Durant was amazing in the playoffs i guess people expected more cuz he was so great that year.
    his stats were trully amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    People like to troll to help their favorite player look better (Lebron)

Durant was amazing in the playoffs i guess people expected more cuz he was so great that year.
    his stats were trully amazing
    Durant was not amazing in the playoffs, especially against San Antonio

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    How many times did Kawhi score on Durant or Lebron and not some fast break point or open shot from the Spurs ball movement?
    I'm sure not ALL of his points were on both of those guys, but the majority of the time they were who defended him. I watched all games of both of those series.

Even if Durant has a bad series I can come away saying that he isn't going to do this shit lol:

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Durant was not amazing in the playoffs, especially against San Antonio
    He wasn't perfect, but he still played damn well for a player who just played over 3000 minutes in the regular season (and a bunch towards the end) and had to go through three 50+ win teams just to reach the Finals.

He put up 33/10/5 on the Clippers and you have dipshits still trying to claim that he got "shut down" that series

And whenever they bring up Tony Allen and you bring up games 6 and 7, they don't say shit either

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard's stats vs Durant and vs LeBron in the playoffs last year:

Do you happen to have his stats for the series just when LeBron and KD were actually on him? Also, how many of the points were assisted on?

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard's stats vs Durant and vs LeBron in the playoffs last year:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Do you happen to have his stats for the series just when LeBron and KD were actually on him? Also, how many of the points were assisted on?
    no I don't have the synergy stats but I'd love for someone to post them if they have them

it'd be great to see lebron and durant's stats with kawhi on them plus kawhi's stats with lebron and durant on him.

I know on youtube I saw someone post that one game in the Finals (don't remember which one), LeBron was like 0-5 shooting with Kawhi guarding him or something like that. He truly didn't do shit until Kawhi was on the bench in garbage time whatever game that was
    Last edited by russwest0; 09-11-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Durant vs Leonard - 26/8/3/1/1 on 56% TS
    LeBron vs Leonard - 28/8/4/2/1 on 68% TS

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Durant vs Leonard - 26/8/3/1/1 on 56% TS
    LeBron vs Leonard - 28/8/4/2/1 on 68% TS
    lmao, look above. There were games where LeBron went like 0-5 shooting vs Kawhi and then in the 3rd quarter went apeshit and statpadded while Kawhi was on the bench because it was garbage time.

Everyone who watched the Finals saw that, you can bold the TS% all you want. And at least Durant didn't turn the ball over 4 times a game as well

with Durant I know he can go 0-5 vs Allen, Kawhi, whoever, and the shooting won't stop there. He's going to go out guns blazing as every great player should.
    Last edited by russwest0; 09-11-2014 at 09:48 AM.

no I don't have the synergy stats but I'd love for someone to post them if they have them

it'd be great to see lebron and durant's stats with kawhi on them plus kawhi's stats with lebron and durant on him
    Oh man off topic, but the Tony Allen thing bothers me. He's a defensive stopper. That's his thing. He doesn't have to use any energy on offense like KD does so I'm ok with him giving KD problems. That's his bread and butter. The ONLY thing that bothered me was that KD wasn't able to post him up. I really really hope KD worked on that over the summer. I was always under the impression that he had one. Maybe TA was just too strong for him to effectively post him up which makes sense as well. What do you think?

lmao, look above. There were games where LeBron went like 0-5 shooting vs Kawhi and then in the 3rd quarter went apeshit and statpadded while Kawhi was on the bench because it was garbage time.

Everyone who watched the Finals saw that, you can bold the TS% all you want. And at least Durant didn't turn the ball over 4 times a game as well
    Kawhi made both of them work for buckets. I'm ok with that. KD and LeBron are their team's focal points on offense. They have to create for themselves as well as everybody else. I don't think Kawhi outplayed either one of them even though his team won.

Local High School Star

Lebron was on Leonard the entire? I seem to recall Lebron guarding many different people, especially Parker.