Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Real Men watch CBM

Default LeBron agrees to pay Girlfriend $25 Million for her Loyalty & Silence...

[quote]In an attempt to preempt a messy break-up from the mother of his children, LeBron James has reportedly negotiated a lump sum deal for Savannah Brinson

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron agrees to pay Girlfriend $25 Million for her Loyalty & Silence...

Learning from Wade's mistakes, huh?

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron agrees to pay Girlfriend $25 Million for her Loyalty & Silence...

and his girl looks like LeBron

edit: just kidding Fish. I swear I didn't mean it ..
    I swear buddy . . ...
    Last edited by Lakerlove420; 09-01-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Just in case America didn't hate you enough! Now you leave your high school sweetheart/ baby mama. OUCHHHH. Needs a new PR depo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    and his girl looks like LeBron

With that forehead she looks like she should be in a Predator movie...

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Just in case America didn't hate you enough! Now you leave your high school sweetheart/ baby mama. OUCHHHH. Needs a new PR depo.
    Seriously, if anyone hates on him for ending a personal relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Seriously, if anyone hates on him for ending a personal relationship...
    They will. Remember all the jokes about how he was going to leave her and start partying it up with the south beach sluts/models?

Banned

Damn, just makes you wonder what did Lebron do that is worth 25 million dollars to keep out of the public. Seems like a good deal for her, because she would also get child support.

I would still need to see a more legit source
    Last edited by Younggrease; 09-01-2010 at 01:10 PM.

wtf man. it aint no marriage. keep that money to yourself fool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    They will. Remember all the jokes about how he was going to leave her and start partying it up with the south beach sluts/models?
    That's ridiculous.

What else did people expect when he moved to Miami, and the fact he hadn't married her after all this time?
    Probably just keeping her around for the sake of his kids.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    What else did people expect when he moved to Miami, and the fact he hadn't married her after all this time?
    Probably just keeping her around for the sake of his kids.
    yeah, because its better to be in a relationship and cheat on the mother of your kids then to show her and your children respect and just end it and move on....

I rest my case now. I think he's given up on having a good image.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Damn, just makes you wonder what did Lebron do that is worth 25 million dollars to keep out of the public. Seems like a good deal for her, because she would also get child support.

I would still need to see a more legit source
    They aren't breaking up...This article is saying IF Lebron and his girl break up she will get 25 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    yeah, because its better to be in a relationship and cheat on the mother of your kids then to show her and your children respect and just end it and move on....
    Maybe that's what he's doing...

Besides, I'd imagine she's known the deal for a long time. Kinda like Magic's wife did.