Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Attention league (Vote) : Move up the end of the fantasy reg season?

I think it should have been done before the draft (Undecided). Post this message in the league with a link to the thread so people can be aware.

Default Re: Attention league (Vote) : Move up the end of the fantasy reg season?

Everyone knows when they face me in the finals their only shot of winning is going to be my players getting shut down early

This league is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    no one drafted with those dates in mind
    I'll vote yes if that's the case and vote no if anyone say they drafted with those dates in mind.

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Still don't want this changed, it does change player valuations.

EDIT: Actually, I don't give a shit, if y'all want to change it, go for it. It shouldn't effect my roster, #crustfree #nocrust #garliccrusttho
    Last edited by Pistol Pete; 10-22-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    Everyone knows when they face me in the finals their only shot of winning is going to be my players getting shut down early

This league is pathetic
    So you don't have the fantasy knowledge to win a league on last week?! That right there is a true test of how good of a gm you are. I don't blame you tho for already getting excuses lined up after all you are a smelly punjab

Quote Originally Posted by Attila
    So you don't have the fantasy knowledge to win a league on last week?! That right there is a true test of how good of a gm you are. I don't blame you tho for already getting excuses lined up after all you are a smelly punjab
    Let me guess this is the guy that won last year because of the regular season ending at the same time the finals ended? That explains it.

Smelly punjab lol? Someone tell this mental retard to STFU or he's gonna get it personal when I whoop his ass too

I drafted all younger players bc they are likely to play in the last couple of weeks in the season.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    Let me guess this is the guy that won last year because of the regular season ending at the same time the finals ended? That explains it.

Smelly punjab lol? Someone tell this mental retard to STFU or he's gonna get it personal when I whoop his ass too
    Or because I have enough knowledge on who to pick up in order to win.

whatever