Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: Would Bulls fans trade Derrick Rose for LeBron James if they had the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    No thanks. We know Rose would never abandon his team.
    That remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Oh and if Rose had at least two/three more inches of height he'd be doin the same things LBJ can do because of his size.
    You could say that for pretty much any star player that's shorter..

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Default Re: Would Bulls fans trade Derrick Rose for LeBron James if they had the chance?

We keep DRose thank you very much

no, no true bulls fan would trade rose for lebron, not even a thought in my mind.

I'm not the biggest LBJ fan but people are delusional if they wouldn't trade Rose for LeBron. I guess there's a reason fans aren't GMs.

Glad lebron shut him down in the playoffs. The irrational hate lebron was getting since 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8 View Post
    No thanks. We know Rose would never abandon his team. I'd rather him lose with us and shooting brick after brick rather then stop trying for his team.

Rose has already accomplished more as an individual player and made a bigger impact for his team through the first three years of his career then LeBron did. And in a much tougher conference then what the East was back then.

Oh and if Rose had at least two/three more inches of height he'd be doin the same things LBJ can do because of his size.
    aged like fine milk

poor derek already on his 5th-6th team now?

yikes

Why is it so common for posters to dig a thread here that has a last reply from 9 years ago?