Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: I PROMISE you no big name is joining the Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    Things will change.

Clippers now got a good owner, good president, good GM and coach, and a bunch of good hard workers.
    They are just one to two star players short to be a serious threat (than now).

Lakers on the other hand, sorry, you can deny whatever people say and continue to live in your dream.
    Clippers >>> Lakers right now.
    One.

Drop someone like Kawhi in the middle of this team, the way it plays... It's over.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan
    as a lakers fan, for the next 3 years, there is no incentive and no reason to join the lakers over the clippers.
    Except we were 4th seed with a bunch of young kids and LeBron who destroyed the Warriors on Christmas day.... replace KCP/Hart with Kawhi and the story tells itself. Its pretty obvious. Dont get fooled by recency bias. The Laker team was trending upwards when it wasn't even a complete roster.

Oh btw:

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1013577087289118721

After LeBron signing....

Sources: As trade talks have unfolded, Kawhi Leonard’s focus is unchanged: He wants to be a Laker.

This is the same spiel as last year. "LeBron wont join Lakers.... he can join Rockets, Philly or Clippers" *FART NOISE*

Better ownership: Clippers. Jeanie Buss is torpedoing the Lakers to below Knicks status.

Better Front Office: Clippers. No questions here. Frank/Winger/Trent are doing a spectacular job, then you got West as a consultant. Lakers front office has imploded

Better Youth: Arguable either way, though the Clips young guys have playoff experience and no health problems

Better War Chest: Clippers. Have all their own picks after this draft along with an extra from Philly, the highly coveted Miami pick and two high seconds from Detroit when high schoolers can declare.

Better Chemistry/Locker Room: Clippers by light years. Everyone plays for each other.

Better Coaching: Clippers...Lakers are interviewing Ty Lue, Kurt Rambis and Jason Kidd. Three shit retreads.

Better Team: Playoffs versus fishing, easy here.

All the Lakers have to pitch is a disinterested LeBron on the down slope of his career and muh past!!

Clippers recent free agents? No one. Clippers = Knicks

But this year it'll be Kawhi/Kyrie LOL.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Even other Laker fans in this thread think OP is a moron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

LA isn't a Laker town anymore

Lakers are old school.... it's 2019

They need another ring but it won't happen.. it's over.

LA is a fickle town that likes champions - when the Clippers win it in the near future, they will take over as king of LA

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

LA is a fickle town that likes champions - when the Clippers win it in the near future, they will take over as king of LA
    T
    GOOD TROLL

Yet Clippers have a better chance of landing bigger names, now that your team has LeCancer

This.

No one in LA have integrity.

Remember when all the Laker fans started rocking GWS jerseys lmao

I do.

LA is still a Laker town.

Won't be for much longer though...these young, NBA fans are gravitating towards the Clippers and, iirc, the Jr Clippers are among the top three JR NBA team sides and have nearly twice the amount of kids signed up as the Jr Lakers do

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Clippers recent free agents? No one. Clippers = Knicks

But this year it'll be Kawhi/Kyrie LOL.
    First of all, before Lebron... Who signed with the Lakers recently? Mozgov, Deng, Hibbert... Yes, everyone wants to come to the Lakers!

Let's also not forget Lebron didn't come to the Lakers to win, he wants to work on his acting career. Also, you hated the signing and have been ripping on him the whole season. So the only guy that has signed with the Lakers recently, is someone you dislike.

Second, career suicide? CAREER SUICIDE? Have you not seen the insane growth from players like Montrezl Harrell? Have you not seen what Lou has been doing? How all these players got to the playoffs without a star? Do you even know what career suicide is?

You should - because the Lakers are career suicide. Not only are you going to a franchise with "expectations" (Lakers fans are idiots who think they will always win) but you'll be playing with LeBum who will probably want to trade you. Not to mention the ownership is a COMPLETE DUMPSTER FIRE.

Also, why are you making this thread after these Clippers played their hearts out in Oakland? Seems like you are a bit salty that your team sucks.

Wait remind me who Clippers ever got in their franchise as a big free agent? Name me 1? Awwwww thats sad.

Also lol @ Clippers ever being "the team" in L.A. That's ****ing funny as hell. Clipper fans are still pathetic mongrels they always were. "please pay attention to me"

Why not? LA is a desirable market and place to live. Lakers likely getting 1 star. Clips likely getting 2 stars. Plenty of star FAs to go around this off season.

Wait remind me who Clippers ever got in their franchise as a big free agent? Name me 1? Awwwww thats sad.

Also lol @ Clippers ever being "the team" in L.A. That's ****ing funny as hell. Clipper fans are still pathetic mongrels they always were. "please pay attention to me"
    You're in denial and living in the past, bro

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

Clipper fans are still pathetic mongrels they always were. "please pay attention to me"
    This is LITERALLY a "please pay attention to me" thread. Your team isn't even in the playoffs, and because the Clippers are getting attention, you're saying "REMEMBER THE LAKERS? don't give this Clippers team attention! give mine attention!"