Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Another Atlanta Hawk thread....Don't worry ISH I think you will enjoy this one =)

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    I wouldn't call it a rivalry, Hawks would have had to have won a series against them for it to be considered a rivalry

Rat poison

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Default Re: Another Atlanta Hawk thread....Don't worry ISH I think you will enjoy this one =)

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    I am all for bringing these guys down a notch...this thread did not even come close. I am not sure what is worse, the fact that you cut and pasted all these jokes off some crappy website, or the the fact that you thought they were funny.
    Thank you. I've calmed my threads down as well. Dont really understand why people found those jokes funny. They werent clever, witty, or funny at all.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

[QUOTE=AI09]SHOTS FIRED!! Feel free to add on fellow ISH posters.
    And to the hawk fans Stop trying to shove the ATL Hawks down our throat until they bring a chip to their city stop with all this spurs of the east nonsense and this is mostly directed towards HawkFan

Q: What do you call an Atlanta Hawks player with a championship ring? A: A thief.
    Q: What's the difference between the Atlanta Hawks and a dollar bill? A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill. Q: What do the Atlanta Hawks and possums have in common? A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
    Q: What is the difference between a Hawks fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.
    Q: How many Atlanta Hawks players does it take to change a tire? A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up
    Q: What's the difference between the Miami Heat and the Atlanta Hawks? A: The last Heat NBA Finals team picture isn't in black and white.
    Q: What do you call 12 millionaires around a TV watching the NBA Finals? A: The Atlanta Hawks.
    Q: How do you keep an Atlanta Hawks player out of your yard? A: Put up a basketball net. Q: What is a Atlanta Hawks fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat Boston."
    Q: How do you stop an Atlanta Hawks fan from beating his wife? A: Dress her in Boston Green and White!
    Q: What is th difference between a bucket of shit and an Atlanta Hawks fan? A: The bucket.
    Q: If you have a car containing a Hawks power forward, a Hawks point guard, and a Hawks center, who is driving the car? A: The cop.
    Q: How do you casterate an Atlanta Hawks fan? A: Kick his sister in the mouth
    Q: What should you do if you find three Atlanta Hawks basketball fans buried up to their neck in cement? A: Get more cement. Q: What's the difference between an Atlanta Hawks fan and a carp? A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.
    Q: What does an Atlanta Hawks fan do when his team has won the NBA Finals? A: He turns off the PlayStation 4. Q: How many Atlanta Hawks fans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: None. Lava lamps don

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

This may have been the worse attempt at trolling a team ever

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    SHOTS FIRED!!
    The next person that says that deserves to be gutted like a fish.

If there is one thing I hate, it's ghetto catchphrases.

And to the hawk fans Stop trying to shove the ATL Hawks down our throat until they bring a chip to their city stop with all this spurs of the east nonsense and this is mostly directed towards HawkFan
    I don't know why anyone would want that label? It's basically saying that you don't have your own idenity.
    ]

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    GOAT thread. Hilarious stuff, bookmarked will read again.
    Not as funny as watching lousy New Yorkers jumping out of a burning building on September 11th.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Not as funny as watching lousy New Yorkers jumping out of a burning building on September 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    How do you keep an Atlanta Hawks player out of your yard? A: Put up a basketball net. Q: What is a Atlanta Hawks fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat Boston."

This, for example, made no sense.
    lmao

getting this upset over sports

Banned

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Bit much....