Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron Is A GOAT Candidate And Overrated For The Exact Same Reason

Stopped reading in the middle of the second paragraph because of how ridiculous the OP's understanding seemed.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Well its obvious that Lebron wants the most games with 20 in a first half and then less than 15 in the second half. Its a stat geek thing.

Its obvious that he wants the most games where he just misses the triple double.

Its obvious Lebron went to a team where he would lead his team in the playoffs in (points, assist, FG% among starters) rebounding and steals despite Bosh and Wade having previously been better in those two categories. Lebron injured Bosh and Wade to make these things happen. So teams could focus on him primarily and this, in some strange way, would increase his PER.

Of course I agree with you tmacattack33 but its is funny how these conclusions come about. Lebron has that 20 point first half nearly once every five games. And he never pushes the issue.
    What's ridiculous is that I thought you were a real Lebron hater after I read your first two points there (about Lebron going for the most 20 point first halves...and the most near triple doubles), because those comments sound like real comments made from people who are so mad about Lebron's success.

For instance, just before entering this thread and reading your post I read this post in another thread about Lebron...

"he is definitely a stat whore. he stole bosh's and wade's stats. so basically everyone will think he himself is a god while they will think wade and bosh are scrubs nowadays. funny how he supposedly had this moniker that he makes everyone around him better, meanwhile he goes to a team and turns everyone worse. go figure"

That quote sounds very similar to your post, and is just as ridiculous as everything you said besides the part where you said Lebron purposefully injured Wade and Bosh.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

I don't understand why people who clearly know nothing about basketball are so intent on discussing it on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I don't understand why people who clearly know nothing about basketball are so intent on discussing it on the Internet.
    Because it's the perfect place for them. If morons like the OP spewed their garbage while actually talking to people face to face, they'd be laughed at.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    I know everything about basketball and I aint say not 1 thing that was "wrong" or "not true" at all, and I'd bet anything your bball knowlege could not fuyck with mine on any level, especially when it comes to breaking down skills. What I stated was an opinion in which I feel there is a few things there to see where im coming from, ya dig.I guess ****** are gone act like Lebron has not mentioned numerous comments about his numbers in his career. My bad, I may be wrong about him "not caring about winning" (I dont even think I ever said that anyways) but dude does care a hell of a lot about his stats and his coach supports it. There has been about 6 times this season where bron was not over 20pts in the 4th quarter, the Heat were blowing the opponent out, but yet Brfon was in the game until he fulfilled his 20pt mark. Shit does not take a genius to notice that there is a lot of truth to this, get off the ***** dick and look at the facts bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    I know everything about basketball and I aint say not 1 thing that was "wrong" or "not true" at all, and I'd bet anything your bball knowlege could not fuyck with mine on any level, especially when it comes to breaking down skills. What I stated was an opinion in which I feel there is a few things there to see where im coming from, ya dig.I guess ****** are gone act like Lebron has not mentioned numerous comments about his numbers in his career. My bad, I may be wrong about him "not caring about winning" (I dont even think I ever said that anyways) but dude does care a hell of a lot about his stats and his coach supports it. There has been about 6 times this season where bron was not over 20pts in the 4th quarter, the Heat were blowing the opponent out, but yet Brfon was in the game until he fulfilled his 20pt mark. Shit does not take a genius to notice that there is a lot of truth to this, get off the ***** dick and look at the facts bruh.
    Bro, bron is ball-dominant but it works to the benefit of the team. Wade cole and chalmers are are all good ballhandlers but when lebron handles the ball it maximizes everyone on the team

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Because it's the perfect place for them. If morons like the OP spewed their garbage while actually talking to people face to face, they'd be laughed at.
    ***** what, you think I would not say this shit in person to any of you bitch ass ****** lol, im from the hood bro, dont ever in your life disrespect me my mans, I stated an opinion in which I would stand by in any enviroment you fukk boy. Now, get the **** out of my thread bitch *****. Talking bout saying something to somebody face, I'd beat the **** out of you for even trying to make it seem like I would be worried about any of you lame ass whiteboys, **** outta here *****.

You're right he obviously cares more about stats than winning that's why he left a team where he could average whatever the hell he wanted to for a team where he would have to share the ball but win. Come the **** on.

***** what, you think I would not say this shit in person to any of you bitch ass ****** lol, im from the hood bro, dont ever in your life disrespect me my mans, I stated an opinion in which I would stand by in any enviroment you fukk boy. Now, get the **** out of my thread bitch *****. Talking bout saying something to somebody face, I'd beat the **** out of you for even trying to make it seem like I would be worried about any of you lame ass whiteboys, **** outta here *****.
    Oh my god Internet gangstas

Lebron is one of the greatest basketball players of all time but he sure has a hard time releasing a prayer of a shot prior to the end of quarter without the buzzer sounding keeping his precious field goal percentage in tact.

I've seen it numerous times. The slight chance one of those goes in isn't worth the field goal percentage drop for him.

Are you for real??

Obvious troll.

Move along.

Are you for real??
    Yeah im for real *****, dont sit up here and act as if I said some shit that there was no truth at all to lil *****. The fukk would I be worried about nyggas opinions on some shit where there is a bunch of proof to. If you feel imn taking it to the extreme then fine, but there is no ****in way you can sit here and say im making this shit up.

Yeah im for real *****, dont sit up here and act as if I said some shit that there was no truth at all to lil *****. The fukk would I be worried about nyggas opinions on some shit where there is a bunch of proof to. If you feel imn taking it to the extreme then fine, but there is no ****in way you can sit here and say im making this shit up.
    Okay. Have fun in detroit. Dont get shot

Samurai Swoosh

Okay. Have fun in detroit. Dont get shot
    That show Hardcore Pawn is a riot, though.

Bunch of dudes like OP making fools of themselves. Detroit is full of people like that unfortunately.