Banned

Red face jr smith 4 for 14 could we trade him for danny green this summer

hes too streaky!

he disappeared and ruin us trade him green please

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Default Re: jr smith 4 for 14 could we trade him for danny green this summer

Quote Originally Posted by dick tracy
    hes too streaky!

he disappeared and ruin us trade him green please
    you would have to add on Lebron for the Spurs to make that trade

Green is a UFA. I don't think the Spurs would take this anyway, Green is a great defender and that alone makes him more valuable than JR's inconsistent offense.

OP assuming anybody other than the Cavs would want JR Smith

They'll trade him because LeBron demands quick fixes year after year, which is why any team he is on will be similar to the Spurs and why Green won't go to the Cavs.

Banned

Talking Re: jr smith 4 for 14 could we trade him for danny green this summer

I would release him and sign danny green for 2 million one year

He took 2 half court shots at the end of quarters. So he was really 4-12.

Jr is going to opt out and become a fa. If you could convince him to pick up the option it definitly wouldn't be to trade him. If he goes to a new team it will be by his choice

He was hitting them in the 1st half to keep them in the game. Thought it was classic JR to put up crazy 3s and make them a game after he was 0-8 on them. And then he stopped making them.

Local High School Star

Cavs already had Danny Green, too late now

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I still think Smith is useful to this team. He's just better being a 4th/5th option for scoring opposed to having to be the Cavs 2nd highest scorer. Too much responsibility is on the dude right now.

I do feel like they should have tried to find him a little more in the 3rd quarter.

Decent college freshman

If Cavs want to do a S&T to get Danny Green, they'll have to break up the team. Or Green will take a massive paycut, which isn't happening. S&T triggers a hardcap, which Cavs easily surpass if they bring back everybody else.