Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Default Re: Memphis offered 6 million per season to Teodosic

Quote Originally Posted by alexd
    yeah i can agree with you on that but he s really annoying in a sense that he can be so good when playing uder control but he lets his emotions get the worst of him
    I think that Ivkovic described Teodosic the best. He said Teodosic loves to make long 3s in first seconds of offense, makes some crazy passes, do all that things that make basketball so interesting, in short put on a show for the crowd.

Because of that he makes mistakes but I think it's hard to find more entertaining player than Teodosic when he has his day and no matter from where he shots from he socres and every one of his passes finds the target. Just remember two years ago in the finals against Oly and how he played in first half, when he scored 2 3s in a row and than decided to shot anothere one from 8 or 9 m and made it and that no look pass he made minutes after it.
    Ofcourse later on he showed the bad side of his game but that's probably what makes him so interesting to watch you just never know what will happen will you see one of the best moves you can imagine or something so stupid that you would want to beat the shit out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by alexd
    Diamantidis on average has 2turnovers per game so your point is invalid.don t make me post again the stats that proved diamantidis>spanoulis
    why even bring diamantidis in the conversation?I said a fact about spanoulis.it has nothing to do with diamantidis.you try to hard to prove something but the stats prove you wrong.why are you so insecure?
    Diamantidis is a psychopath. So are all of his fan boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    I think that Ivkovic described Teodosic the best. He said Teodosic loves to make long 3s in first seconds of offense, makes some crazy passes, do all that things that make basketball so interesting, in short put on a show for the crowd.

Because of that he makes mistakes but I think it's hard to find more entertaining player than Teodosic when he has his day and no matter from where he shots from he socres and every one of his passes finds the target. Just remember two years ago in the finals against Oly and how he played in first half, when he scored 2 3s in a row and than decided to shot anothere one from 8 or 9 m and made it and that no look pass he made minutes after it.
    Ofcourse later on he showed the bad side of his game but that's probably what makes him so interesting to watch you just never know what will happen will you see one of the best moves you can imagine or something so stupid that you would want to beat the shit out of him.

Why are you responding to alexd? He's another one of KWSN-Men's (from interbasket) alias troll accounts.

He's a disturbed psycho and a colossal level troll.

How is it possible to dislike Diamantidis? (Especially as a 'Greek fan') A player who embodies defense and the 'team first' mentality, plays beautiful fundamental basketball, and is pretty much the personification of everything that made Greece great back when it was actually winning on the world stage?

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    How is it possible to dislike Diamantidis? (Especially as a 'Greek fan') A player who embodies defense and the 'team first' mentality, plays beautiful fundamental basketball, and is pretty much the personification of everything that made Greece great back when it was actually winning on the world stage?
    That's actually very wrong.