Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

WTF is Najera doing out there, if he doesn

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: San Antonio Spurs (3-1) at Dallas Mavericks (1-3)

[QUOTE=R.I.P.]WTF is Najera doing out there, if he doesn

Saw a basketball once B-Ball PharmD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTrill
    way better then stiff ass dampier

Yeah I have been tryin to figure out why he is even gettin much playing time over Haywood as he has no chance of producing any offense and not any better than Haywood defensively.
    Last edited by B-Ball PharmD; 04-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Spurs down 6, but not out. Too many turnovers, and couldn't get to the line enough, but I think they can muster up better basketball. That quarter was too much at the Mavs tempo.

what the hell was Parker doing taking a jumper over Haywood when he had Blair switched onto JJB?

Very good NBA starter

take bonner and mason out already, put in mcdyess and ginobili

Book 'em Dan'l

i love how the refs are not going to acknowledge barea's flopping.

I think Mavs should win this game barring any crazy meltdown as are at home and pumped up. It is helping that they are actually attacking the rim this game and drawing fouls, not shooting terrible jumpers over and over.

But I doubt they will win game 6, I see Spurs closing it out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The mavs are actually driving to the basket....ABOUT TIME

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Haywood is giving the Mavs so much more offensively, and he's doing that while being better than Damp defensively, either.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    The mavs are actually driving to the basket....ABOUT TIME
    ..and they push the ball relentlessly, but they also did that in game four, when they build a 15 point lead, before completely losing the plot duirng halftime and playing Spurs ball for the rest of the game.

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

I just love Terry rousing up the crowd! And Butler's on FIRE tonight.

Very good NBA starter

turnovers, one-on-one basketball, bad shots, no hustle... Spurs aren't going to win like that. Need to start stepping up before it's starts getting really ugly.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Hack-a-Haywood

Sorry for the multiple posts earlier, my computer is actin a fool LoL

Man where was this kinda play all series...this actually looks like the Mavs team everyone thought would do some damage in the playoffs. The whole team has been inconsistent and disappointing up til this game