Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Stern denied revised deal

How is duma making fun of crossover?

Everything the guy said was reported properly. He's not a mind reader, things happen and the lakers had to drop the deal. Simple to understand

in fact you should be thanking him that most of the info provided in the past week was good

The Hornets are f***ed. If Stern accepts another deal, he might as well resign as well.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch

Everything the guy said was reported properly. He's not a mind reader, things happen and the lakers had to drop the deal. Simple to understand

in fact you should be thanking him that most of the info provided in the past week was good
    I'm not giving my stance on any of it. I saw them going at it in another thread and I'm fairly sure his comment was a dig at Crossover and his use of 'sources.' That's all I was saying?

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Laker fans are in Shock and Denial now knowing they may not get CP3 OR Howard and also lost Odom..

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

People don't understand that. The IQ of some people on this website is mind blowing.

No reporter/inside source can ever be 100% in what they say, it's all speculation.

Just take "The Decision" for example...god, I heard he was going to like 3 or 4 different teams "guaranteed".

As well as being idiotic, most are pretty immature, also.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

As a rival league executive told Yahoo! Sports on Saturday night about the possibility of getting involved in the derby for Paul now: “My initial reaction is, ‘Who wants to go through that headache with the NBA playing God?’ You want to do a deal. New Orleans’ front office wants to do a deal. And the third party – the NBA – says you can do it? Should I call Stern and see if they’re going to waive Patrick Ewing Jr., since he’s only partially guaranteed? ”

That shit is a joke. A total joke. They let them keep basketball people in place...tell them they have power to make the calls...and veto their deals anyway. now other GMs dont even wanna get involved with them.

Stern is gonna have the Hornets giving 19 shots a game to Ariza in 12/13 hoping for a 10 win season with 5500 people at the games.

Banned

All he did was speculate on already reported information from legitimate sources/Twitters. Not exactly Nostradamus. I know it makes a lot of you Laker fans feel special to think you've got a 'guy on the inside' but he's clearly a try hard poser.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Laker fans are in Shock and Denial now knowing they may not get CP3 OR Howard and also lost Odom..
    It's a gamble. But it could be worth it. Trading Odom for TE ensures Dallas out of the race for Howard. With acquiring picks aswell, they are frontrunners for Howard.

Bynum, TE, 3 1st round picks, some 2nd round picks for Howard and Hedo.

And I've heard Lakers can also acquire and take Nelson's contract off of Orlando with some fillers. I haven't matched the salaries but it seems likely. Lakers are all in. So should the fans. I am.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    They'd use the exception and get someone back, but you're right. If the Lakers don't get Dwight Howard this will have been a complete and utter disaster.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Oh my god. Crossover was a troll, scamming every single gullible person on the forum who believed his bs.

His source was twitter and the ability to think out and spin it in a way that convinced you it was coming from a "source",

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soadrules
    DuMA is making fun of Crossover, guys.
    Actually I said the revised deal was rejected 6 hours ago, I guess ESPN is slow as ****.
    I believe I either PM'ed some poster about that or reported it already in the thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    Actually I said the revised deal was rejected 6 hours ago, I guess ESPN is slow as ****.
    God, you are so full of shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by alanLA92
    The Hornets are f***ed. If Stern accepts another deal, he might as well resign as well.
    They will be fine. Young players and picks is what they should be after and will still get.

Only one fcked is Paul who can't pick his next team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    They will be fine. Young players and picks is what they should be after and will still get.

Only one fcked is Paul who can't pick his next team.
    Not this season at least.

Quote Originally Posted by crosso√er
    I believe I either PM'ed some poster about that or reported it already in the thread.
    When? We were discussing the trade talks for hours and I didn't read a post from you. Also, why PM when a thread is just as good.