Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Harden & Westbrook: If Switched Teams, Which Team Would Be Better?

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    No doubt I would take Westbrook as I think he could lead his own team better than Harden can.

You can't measure everything Westbrook does on the statsheet. He has the motor of someone like Noah and that is pretty good trait to have. Honestly if there was a 50/50 ball in the air who would you bet on getting it? Westbrook or Harden?
    Based on what?

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Based on what?
    These questions are all based on opinions and assumptions. Obviously we can't prove it because it hasn't happened. I just like him more as an overall player over Harden.

These questions are all based on opinions and assumptions. Obviously we can't prove it because it hasn't happened. I just like him more as an overall player over Harden.
    True. But we already saw what Harden can do when he lead his team to the playoffs last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    True. But we already saw what Harden can do when he lead his team to the playoffs last year.
    Yeah he lost in the first round...and disappeared in the finals vs Miami when he was on OKC

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Yeah he lost in the first round...and disappeared in the finals vs Miami when he was on OKC

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    ISH discussions in a nutshell

For it being the first year of him running his own team, he did okay. I mean OKC without Westbrook was still stacked especially with the roster the Rockets had..and the Finals against the heat is overplayed, harden was a big reason why the Thunder even made it there, he did work against the Spurs.

I think Houston would be better overall. Westbrook can match Harden's productivity on offense, possibly even better + he's a much better defenisve player than Harden.

Westbrook is averaging 22 6 7 on 44% shooting this year following 3 surgeries & as a 2nd option with career low mpg, Harden's averaging 25 5 6 on 46% shooting as a 1st option with about 6 more minutes a game without major injuries. There's no doubt in my mind that a healthy Westbrook is better than Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by ABfor3
    For it being the first year of him running his own team, he did okay. I mean OKC without Westbrook was still stacked especially with the roster the Rockets had..and the Finals against the heat is overplayed, harden was a big reason why the Thunder even made it there, he did work against the Spurs.
    Though he played a big part against the Spurs, he totally disappeared in the Finals. 12 ppg on 38% shooting, are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Though he played a big part against the Spurs, he totally disappeared in the Finals. 12 ppg on 38% shooting, are you serious?
    The Big Show, his first appearance..against LeBron and Wade..? I think it was expected. He was only 22 in that series, Come on son

Quote Originally Posted by ABfor3
    The Big Show, his first appearance..against LeBron and Wade..? I think it was expected. He was only 22 in that series, Come on son
    Who cares? Miami choked the year prior. He did well against an experienced Spurs squad & destroyed Manu. He completely choked in the Finals. Even Chalmers outplayed him in that series.

Banned

Rockets would blow OKC outta that water.
    Harden and Durant both are arm flailing fakkits who have the same skillset and harden doesnt play defense.
    Lin could start for the Rockets again and him Westbrook and Dwight would dominate the ball while Parsons and Jones cut play off the ball and hustle.
    this team would be unbeatable and the backcourt would blow any other in the league out of the water on both defense and offense as well as athletecism

Very good NBA starter

KD + Westbrook I think is a tougher cover, more dynamic, better defense

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Who cares? Miami choked the year prior. He did well against an experienced Spurs squad & destroyed Manu. He completely choked in the Finals. Even Chalmers outplayed him in that series.
    Exactly my point, Miami choked the year prior. It was their first run together, same for Harden. I bet any money that if the Rockets make it to the finals he will post up much better stats.