Default So without playing a single minute this year, KD has cemented himself as the best.

If last year wasn't enough for the cynics and trolls.... well, reality hit you square in the dome yet again this year.

OKC last in the west without the MVP. Durant is now underrated in a historical sense. This is a top 3 all-time player that people aren't giving enough credit to.

The landscape of the NBA has changed. LeBron is losing his athletesism at an alarming rate and as many of the LeBron realists know, HE IS NOT A COMPETITOR CAPABLE OF ADAPTATION ALA MJ OR KOBE.

So as of right now,

1. Kevin Durant

2. Russell Westbrook
    3. Anthony Davis

Those are the guys running the show. NBA is back.

Default Re: So without playing a single minute this year, KD has cemented himself as the best.

Lol, Thunder suck because they are missing their true leader, Brook. Not because KD's mom ain't showing up at games.

Default Re: So without playing a single minute this year, KD has cemented himself as the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid
    Lol, Thunder suck because they are missing their true leader, Brook. Not because KD's mom ain't showing up at games.
    This theory was proven wrong last year when KD went nuts without Westbrook and snatched the MVP away from the fraudulent "hero", Bran James.

Can't even get his stacked team above 5 hunned in the East. Lulz mode.

Post KD's record without Brook and let's see if your theory is true. Oh wait... you're a fraud just like your "hero", Bran James.

The league is missing its greatest attraction in Westbrook and greatest player in Durant

Kobe Stan

I actually think this is the first year where Durant can claim to be the best, but it's also weird because he's missing a decent chunk of time and his teams record is gonna stink. For Durant, I think it will be at best a 1a(Durant) 1b(Lebron) type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    The league is missing its greatest attraction in Westbrook and greatest player in Durant
    Well said.

The league is an absolute snooze fest without them. Seriously the worst start to a season I can remember.

I myself didn't even realize how valuable these two are to the entertainment aspect of the NBA.

KD is climbing the all-time list and he's not even playing. That's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    This theory was proven wrong last year when KD went nuts without Westbrook and snatched the MVP away from the fraudulent "hero", Bran James.

Can't even get his stacked team above 5 hunned in the East. Lulz mode.

Post KD's record without Brook and let's see if your theory is true. Oh wait... you're a fraud just like your "hero", Bran James.
    I remember him going 1-4 and getting trounced by Tony Allen in the playoffs.

Also, here was MVP Kevin Durant when it came down to crunch time in the WCF last year:

On his back like the beta he is

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    I actually think this is the first year where Durant can claim to be the best, but it's also weird because he's missing a decent chunk of time and his teams record is gonna stink. For Durant, I think it will be at best a 1a(Durant) 1b(Lebron) type deal.
    You must be smoking some of that magical dope.

It's 2015 bro.... LeBron is no where near the best. He's not even in the running anymore.

Crazy how fans refuse to let go and move on. He was a good player, an insane athlete. But come on, his play has him in the late teens ATM.

you live in zion illinois?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    truth