Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Is it any good?

I like the game so far. Haven't raged one bit. I'm mediocre right now. Have a good game than two average ones then a terrible one. From what I was told if people aren't into the new addition of jumping/hovering? Then you can go to classic code mode and play game modes without that stuff.

Me as Tyler put in mad hours yesterday. First time in a long time I played a video game for that long without even getting a real dinner. Just beer. I was tired as shit, started a match 0-9 and all I remember is running towards guys not even shooting back. Just out of it. Tyler beasted.

I wish UconnCeltics and Kungfro had Xbox one. We would have a dope ISH squad!

One complaint I hate is that they took away the combat records. I loved that on BO2 being able to see ur friends stats across the board. Now they just allow u to see friends stats each game mode. Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    it's different. I mean completely different.

I have a question. how do I unlock the bullet brass pre-ordered exo skeleton?
    I can't find it? I have the pre-ordered guns and shit.
    I don't know maybe the supply drop package has one?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I like the game so far. Haven't raged one bit. I'm mediocre right now. Have a good game than two average ones then a terrible one. From what I was told if people aren't into the new addition of jumping/hovering? Then you can go to classic code mode and play game modes without that stuff.

Me as Tyler put in mad hours yesterday. First time in a long time I played a video game for that long without even getting a real dinner. Just beer. I was tired as shit, started a match 0-9 and all I remember is running towards guys not even shooting back. Just out of it. Tyler beasted.

I wish UconnCeltics and Kungfro had Xbox one. We would have a dope ISH squad!

One complaint I hate is that they took away the combat records. I loved that on BO2 being able to see ur friends stats across the board. Now they just allow u to see friends stats each game mode. Stupid.

I don't know maybe the supply drop package has one?
    I might consider one if a decent deal for one comes out here in Canada.

Been playing on 360 and the movement definitely takes some getting used too. Mostly because the amount of mobility takes away a lot of the usual choke points, so someone could approach you from a lot of different ways. I'm starting to get a little better at it though, need to get better at utilizing exoskeleton abilities.

I used to play competitive cod on MLG smacking kids top 50 and under a year or two ago on xbox. I'm truly getting mad the online is limited on ps4. not many people have mics and when they do you hear echo from their TV in their mics. most of my professional friends I've known for years and played hundreds of competitive matches over the years are still xbl. I might get an xbox man.

the game isn't reskinned. it's completely different and unique in its own way. I believe the exo jumps and moves are seen on the radar. I try not to use it but accidently hit it. I like it though. limited guns but over 350 different variants of the gun make it interesting and of course different.

the exo jumps on this one map everyone was suiciding off of.

AK12 is my choice of gun for now but I realized it gets a lot of hit markers and I lose gun battles with. perhaps different variant of it will help. I'm an SMG guy but I haven't gotten into the SMG classes much.

Like the person above said, there's a classic mode I never knew existed. I'll give it a try.

if anyone wants to party up and adapt together, my psn was posted.
    Last edited by Draz; 11-04-2014 at 03:22 PM.

National High School Star

Haven't bought a COD in a long time, but really interested to try this one.

Banned

Who's getting this?

Every middle schooler in the world

Banned

Banned

I used to play competitive cod on MLG smacking kids top 50 and under a year or two ago on xbox. I'm truly getting mad the online is limited on ps4. not many people have mics and when they do you hear echo from their TV in their mics. most of my professional friends I've known for years and played hundreds of competitive matches over the years are still xbl. I might get an xbox man.

the game isn't reskinned. it's completely different and unique in its own way. I believe the exo jumps and moves are seen on the radar. I try not to use it but accidently hit it. I like it though. limited guns but over 350 different variants of the gun make it interesting and of course different.

the exo jumps on this one map everyone was suiciding off of.

AK12 is my choice of gun for now but I realized it gets a lot of hit markers and I lose gun battles with. perhaps different variant of it will help. I'm an SMG guy but I haven't gotten into the SMG classes much.

Like the person above said, there's a classic mode I never knew existed. I'll give it a try.

if anyone wants to party up and adapt together, my psn was posted.
    You're really gonna trade in your more powerful PS4 for an Xbox One just so you can have a better experience with a washed-up shitty FPS game?

went 28 and 0 almost got my first nuke. found my favoring set up and playing like I used too. man this game is insane fun when you get better
    Last edited by Draz; 11-04-2014 at 08:31 PM.

What is your setup? Mad double XP was yesterday, I missed some good eating to level up. Could be a 50 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    I might consider one if a decent deal for one comes out here in Canada.

Been playing on 360 and the movement definitely takes some getting used too. Mostly because the amount of mobility takes away a lot of the usual choke points, so someone could approach you from a lot of different ways. I'm starting to get a little better at it though, need to get better at utilizing exoskeleton abilities.
    It does take some time for the movement and exoskeleton abilities. I'm used to it from playing Titanfall, did alot of jumping and cloaking there. I havent seen BLAM in a long time as well.

not on my ps4 taking a shit right now but the ak12g all perks nothing else

I think I just played 7 games solo and lost every single one.

I can't find a single gun I really like. Frustrating as ****

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    I think I just played 7 games solo and lost every single one.

I can't find a single gun I really like. Frustrating as ****
    I'm straight mowing kids down. I started using the smgs now. Try the one with most power and resumes the mp7 I forgot the name.

National High School Star

Can you customize your character? I don't know why but i find games that don't allow this are missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Can you customize your character? I don't know why but i find games that don't allow this are missing something.
    Yes you can