Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Lebron is better than Durant, no question.

I'm tired of certian people saying durant is better than lebron, because it's not true at all. Give me a valid arguement as to why durant is better than lebron or even on the same level. Im all ears.

Banned

Default Re: Lebron is better than Durant, no question.

i understand these insecure lebronvsdurant threads right now. i would be scared too if i was a heat bandwagoner knowing that durant is about to open my ass up if they meet in finals

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant

i understand these insecure lebronvsdurant threads right now. i would be scared too if i was a heat bandwagoner knowing that durant is about to open my ass up if they meet in finals

This/End Thread

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

The two are great players, but one does indeed stand above the other.

Lebron has better rebounding abilities, better passing abilities (this area is really a no-brainer), defense (another no-brainer on the defensive end.), scoring efficiency (James scores easier and more efficiently without taking as many shots as KD.)
    With the addition of his new post game, LeBron James has added another phase to his game that Durant lacks.

Scoring, rebounding, passing and defense are all key aspects of the game where James excels over Durant.

The numbers don't lie. James is a better player than Durant in every aspect of the game.

Local High School Star

There's no need for a debate.

What do you mean? Never seen anybody really say Durant > Lebron...

I kept it

[IMG][/IMG]

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    The two are great players, but one does indeed stand above the other.

Lebron has better rebounding abilities, better passing abilities (this area is really a no-brainer), defense (another no-brainer on the defensive end.), scoring efficiency (James scores easier and more efficiently without taking as many shots as KD.)
    With the addition of his new post game, LeBron James has added another phase to his game that Durant lacks.

Scoring, rebounding, passing and defense are all key aspects of the game where James excels over Durant.

The numbers don't lie. James is a better player than Durant in every aspect of the game.
    Although I agree that Lebron is probably better than KD he is in no way better in every aspect of the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    What do you mean? Never seen anybody really say Durant > Lebron...

I've seen a bunch of people recently saying durant is better than lebron. But again, im all ears, Durant homers. The funny thing is, this was supposed to be durant's year to be mvp, but yet again Lebron over shadows him. Im not even a heat fan nor a lebron fan. I am die hard bulls rider and rose hugger. I just call it like i see it. Anyone with any b-ball knowledge should tell you, that Lebron>>Durant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    This/End Thread

End of thread? Again, Im all ears.........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kjarnorkudori
    Although I agree that Lebron is probably better than KD he is in no way better in every aspect of the game.

Um....quite simply, he is.

Lebron humpers are the most rediculous nba fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    End of thread? Again, Im all ears.........
    y are you so entitled to a reason for durant being better than lebron.

Local High School Star

To me this is like the CP vs. Rose "debate", where some people just look at advanced statistics and pretend two players are equal without looking at what they do when it counts, and their attitude. I will admit Lebron is a lot closer to Durant than CP to rose (because CP3 << Lebron, Durant < Rose) but it's the same idea i'm talking about. You have the media darling statpadder vs. the truely humble superstar. ESPN spends all day and night hyping up the former while the others go relatively unnoticed unless they're playing the Lakers, Heat, or Clips.

Ultimately it comes down to what they give you when it counts. Durant has shown improvement in that regard but Lebron, well, we all know that story. One guy turned a small market team into a true contender, the other guy somehow lost to Dirk and regular Joe's alongside 2 healthy superstars. That's all that needs to be said about that. End of story.

Well Lebron's a really special talent, while Durant is a very very effective scorer, but not really a historical talent like Lebron.

That's to be expected.