Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Default Who beside Jordan/Wade employed the behind the back split regularly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXT9VSh7YA0

you know it's filthy when the road announcers sound like they just soiled themselves

Default Re: Who beside Jordan/Wade employed the behind the back split regularly?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: Who beside Jordan/Wade employed the behind the back split regularly?

Off the top of my head, I have Manu

Local High School Star Akhenaten's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Off the top of my head, I have Manu
    Any video?

Nate Archibald
    Clyde Frazier
    Tim Hardaway
    L.Kizzle

VINTAGE Wade. B4 the painted nails, and fashion shows. Repped Chicago well.

Wade was such a beast

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    VINTAGE Wade. B4 the painted nails, and fashion shows. Repped Chicago well.
    Oh, right, like Chicago doesnt have metrosexuals/gays?

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Oh, right, like Chicago doesnt have metrosexuals/gays?
    Ball players? The land of the macho? Chicago is known for sports, and gangsters. Kanye, and Wade shame us in regards to their stupid, feminine fashion pursuits. I mean dude ... he's painting his toe nails. Come on.

Ball players? The land of the macho? Chicago is known for sports, and gangsters. Kanye, and Wade shame us in regards to their stupid, feminine fashion pursuits. I mean dude ... he's painting his toe nails. Come on.
    So Chicago has no fashion/gay culture? Is that what youre saying?

I dont know man, i think it looks cute

[COLOR="White"]yes homo[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    So Chicago has no fashion/gay culture? Is that what youre saying?
    Dude ... are you just in the mood to argue? Are you a gay man yourself that is offended or something?

Wade is an athlete. The land of alpha testosterone. Is Wade admitting to be the the first gay NBA superstar? Not even Jason Collins or Tim Duncan was rocking painted toe nails proudly on Instagram, and Twitter. And they like it in their butt.

Meanwhile Wade's career is falling off a cliff, he plays half a season, and is so focused on trending fashion. Rocking tapered pink pants, and scarfs on his wrists.

A horrific juxtaposition from the Wade we knew that was humble, hard working, and a good kid, easy to root for as he was from 2004 - 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhenaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXT9VSh7YA0

you know it's filthy when the road announcers sound like they just soiled themselves

Dude ... are you just in the mood to argue? Are you a gay man yourself that is offended or something?

Wade is an athlete. The land of alpha testosterone. Is Wade admitting to be the the first gay NBA superstar? Not even Jason Collins or Tim Duncan was rocking painted toe nails proudly on Instagram, and Twitter. And they like it in their butt.

Meanwhile Wade's career is falling off a cliff, he plays half a season, and is so focused on trending fashion. Rocking tapered pink pants, and scarfs on his wrists.

A horrific juxtaposition from the Wade we knew that was humble, hard working, and a good kid, easy to root for as he was from 2004 - 2010.
    Im just asking. I know nothing about Chicago. Who's arguing?