Default Cleveland-Washington Rivalry Renewal?

LeBron telling Arenas that if he misses, the game is over in a close game, Arenas proceeds to miss and Cavs win. Alpha or not?

Stevenson doing his "you can't see me" or "I can't feel my face" with LeBron in the background

Deshawn even went at Jay-Z, causing a Jay diss track to Stevenson to go out

With the resurgence of both Cavs and Wiz basketball. Both are good playoff teams with tons of similarities and intriguing one-on one matchups:

Wall vs Kyrie - Back to back number ones (Wall 10, Kyrie 11) both trying to prove themselves. Different play styles, Wall is more pass-first compared to Kyrie. Classic case of more of a pure point guard vs. more of a combo type guard.

Beal vs Waiters - Again two young guys trying to make their place with key similarities and differences. Waiters is the better playmaker at this point and Beal is the better shooter. Should make for some entertaining, high scoring battles.

LeBron vs Pierce - Does anymore need to be said? Even 80 year old Pierce can give LeBron a bit of a headache.

Then we got the battle of the "busts" (Bennett vs Porter), if Bennett is even still on the roster. Varejao/Nene are brazilian buddies going at each other. Gooden vs his former team, the only other one he managed to stay relevant on. Love dragging out the Washington big men to play D on the perimeter and open up lanes for LeBron.

Am I the only one who sees this as a (maybe even a slighly better, more challenging) version of those Cavs/Wiz rivalries with Bron/Mo/Z, etc. against Arenas/Caron/Jamison/Stevenson, etc.

Decent playground baller Denitron's Avatar

Default Re: Cleveland-Washington Rivalry Renewal?

And imagine if Durant goes to the Wizards in a couple of years

NBA rookie of the year

Jay-Z Diss DeShawn Stevenson LeBron James Blow The Whistle

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Jay-Z Diss DeShawn Stevenson LeBron James Blow The Whistle
    Gay-Z loses for having released that garbage.