Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Default Re: Will the Wolves ever get a .500 record w/o KG?

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Everyone is sucking Davis dick for winning 5 more games and calling him a top 5 player despite having a significantly better team than what Kevin had last year with TWolves.

If 26/13/5 isn't top five I don't know what is. Kevin Love had Rubio, Brewer, Martin, Pekovic and Cunningham

Davis had EJ, Evans, Anderson, Asik and Jrue.

BTW last year Love missed 5 games in where Minny went 1-4
    This year Davis missed 14 games and Pelicans went 6-8.

Love had to do everything for the T'wolves last year, score, rebound, facilitate etc.

yes you are right that davis had better team mates but they dont fit ... EJ evans id rather keep EJ. asik cant even score like pek and his defense is quite overrated tbh.

you act like love did everything... you forgot to say that davis plays defense.. cant say the same for love...

if you really consider kevin love in Minnesota as a top 5 player in the nba.. then give me your list that time ...

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    People who think any team in the league will ever be contracted have no credibility whatsoever. Not even worth discussion.
    They can always be relocated, though .

NBA All-star

If the GM communicates with the coach well enough
    Mike Woodson could do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    yes you are right that davis had better team mates but they dont fit ... EJ evans id rather keep EJ. asik cant even score like pek and his defense is quite overrated tbh.

you act like love did everything... you forgot to say that davis plays defense.. cant say the same for love...

if you really consider kevin love in Minnesota as a top 5 player in the nba.. then give me your list that time ...
    I don't get where people got the "love doesn't play defense" bit. It is like someone says it and everyone goes with it. He is about as average as they come defensively, the on thing that bothered me with him is he has a knack to not box out to get a board.

Minny posted a 111 ORTG with him and 100 without him. The DRTG was the same with him on the floor and without him.

Last year I would defintely have taken Lebron and Durant over him and then probably Paul and Harden. Then Curry and Griff where the only other with arguments over him. He is defintely around that 5 spot last year.

Davis is defintely a much better defenderbecause of his quickness and otherwordly reach but he still goes for a lot of fakes. He isn't close to the defender his stats suggest, still misses a lot of rotations, weak. Yes he will as time moves on probably become one of the deadliest defenders ever but he isn't there yet.

But Love is better offensively, scores in the post, scores from outside, very strong and can get to the line and he is also a very, very good passer for a bigman.

I am just saying it is funny how much five more wins can change the general consensuses of fans.

Love= empty stats
    Davis = Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    They can always be relocated, though .
    That's always a possibility, but not one while Glen Taylor is alive. Taylor wont sell to anyone to will move the team. The Wolves will only realistically move if Taylor croaks as the owner and the NBA takes ownership or something. Then the NBA would sell to the highest bidder and would probably relocate to Seattle.