Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dying Light

Default Re: Dying Light

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I have the evil within and only played ten minutes of it. Graphics are bad and bad mechanics. I'll give it another go
    But is it scary?

Ten minutes in, it's pretty decent. I'll let you guys know. These games aren't bad picking up for reasonable prices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I have the evil within and only played ten minutes of it. Graphics are bad and bad mechanics. I'll give it another go
    I liked the evil within and thought the graphics were fine. The mechanics were great but if you only played 10 minutes I'm guessing you didn't even get a chance to see the actual mechanics of the game. Very early in the game there is a very frustrating part that doesn't quite work well, after that the game is MUCH better. My only complaint was the story didn't quite come together for the end and left too many lose ends.

Yea thanks for the information. I'm going to give it a go back never had a chance since destiny

Home of the 16

omg, the glitches in this game. I love it. 75% into the game, the length of the game story isn't longer than i thought it would be. I'm in the other city now.

Just doing side missions now.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

thinking about getting this today. have 3 other buddies that are doing the same. how's the lasting value?

My friend who told me this game sucked based off of reviews now have it and says it's great. He's astonished.

Home of the 16

This is why you should never base it off of reviews. WATCH THE GAMEPLAY & SEE FOR YOURSELF, SEE IF YOU'LL LIKE IT. & this goes back to F* what other people think. You should only check for reviews to see if you should lower your expectations or not.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    This is why you should never base it off of reviews. WATCH THE GAMEPLAY & SEE FOR YOURSELF, SEE IF YOU'LL LIKE IT. & this goes back to F* what other people think. You should only check for reviews to see if you should lower your expectations or not.
    I actually don't read reviews until after I've already played the game just to see it from a different point of view.

Yea now he's flattered enough to tell me to get it. What a dick.

Great game, big open world where you can loot and parkour/climb anything/anywhere almost, fun and scary as fakk... i mean try playing this at night time... irl and in game... :P

You can also be a Zombie, love this online... today i joined this poor kids single player game and he kept screaming/crying over the mic as i was screwing him & his game up...
    Last edited by pauk; 02-12-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Home of the 16

You got a PS4, pauk?

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    You got a PS4, pauk?
    No, have a hi-end computer hooked to my TV, have PS4/Xbox One controllers tho but its only for the sports games or the casual roleplaying games (GTA, NBA 2K etc.), but i never play FPS games with a controller, thats just for the casual gamer with a console laying down on a sofa, i mean you can never aim & control in FPS better than with a gaming mouse+mousemat & keyboard... thats where/how FPS is meant to be played... PS/Xbox FPS multiplayer dudes are lucky they battle only other console/controller gamers, so they can get away with it.... because PC guys would make them rage quickly and make them stick only to singeplayer mode... :P
    Last edited by pauk; 02-13-2015 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    No, have a hi-end computer hooked to my TV, have PS4/Xbox One controllers tho but its only for the sports games or the casual roleplaying games (GTA, NBA 2K etc.), but i never play FPS games with a controller, thats just for the casual gamer with a console laying down on a sofa, i mean you can never aim & control in FPS better than with a gaming mouse+mousemat & keyboard... thats where/how FPS is meant to be played... PS/Xbox FPS multiplayer dudes are lucky they battle only other console/controller gamers, so they can get away with it.... because PC guys would make them rage quickly and make them stick only to singeplayer mode... :P
    How much is your total set up with controllers included and headsets?

Home of the 16

DAMN IT, DRAZ. JUST BUY THAT F*CKING GAMEEEE!!!! I swear, every time I come in here I'm expecting a review coming from you, mate.