Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA All-star

Default Re: The MOST Interesting Thing In The NBA....

I think it's perfectly fine and fitting if Miami's big 3 would all take a pay cut in order for the team to help recruit other players and compete.

Not so sure about the whole Melo situation. And even if he were to join forces with the big 3, the Heat has shown they aren't indestructable.

but even if this were to happen, I don't see how it explains how/why they couldn't 3peat this year. And how adding Melo would help them to 3peat in the future.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Agreed for the most part.

Remember Mike James? Dude put up 20/6/3 on decent percentage from 2 & from 3. Former Rocket as well.. then gets a 4year 25mil contract: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2517655

I'd be a bit worried if I were a Raptors fan.

Also, it's too bad that Amir got injured in game 7.. dude played on one leg, yet was surprisingly effective.
    Yeah, I can't forget about the situations. Both played for a contract year, but Kyle's year overall is better because it was for a winning team and he was positive on the defensive end. Mike was all offense and better overall shooting, but terrible defensively and it was on a bad team. The 06 Raps team had no one outside of a 3rd year Bosh and a veteran Mo Pete, who was better suited off the bench and not starting. The rest compromised of over the hill players and 3 rookies.

On Amir... yeah, I didn't expect them to keep going to him because I knew he was hurt. I also cringed every time he over dribbled because the Nets were really good at forcing turnovers. That type of performance was well needed for that game, but he can't keep consistently doing it which sucks.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    All ProfMurder posts about on the NBA board is Bron. Dude is literally obsessed.
    That must be why I posted about the Kings, Diaw, Lowry and a prospect in my last handful of posts...

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So you've read all of my posts? Talk about obsessed.
    That was a cool song in the avi

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    All ProfMurder posts about on the NBA board is Bron. Dude is literally obsessed.
    You're far too worried about what people post on here.