Thread: Anthony Davis

Default Anthony Davis

Will the Lakers get him this off season and for what?

Kyle Kuzma, Josh Hart, Lonzo Ball, and a 1st rounder?

Default Re: Anthony Davis

LeGOAT is like 0/10 on landing stars since the last off season so imma go with nah, no one wants to play with LeHerpes

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    LeGOAT is like 0/10 on landing stars since the last off season so imma go with nah, no one wants to play with LeHerpes
    Thanks for this post...

Okay, so moving on to people that have watched a game post 2003 now

If Lakers get a top 10 pick, Pelicans would be fools to pass that up along with whoever the hell they want..

Kuzma, Ingram, Hart and a top 10 pick is better than anything they get from anyone.. including Celtics. Tatum & Brown & top 10 pick is better than that Lakers package, but we all know they were never serious about trading Tatum. It's like dangling a carrot in front of the donkey.

I love how Hart is thrown in like he has a lot of value. It'd be like Boston mentioning Semi or the Clippers mentioning Sindarius.

Ingram's value has also taken a hit after his medical issues and the fact that he's in his last year before being a RFA and being overpaid.

That offer can be beat though, by Boston (with Tatum especially) and the Clippers, if they make Shai available to go with that highly covered Miami pick.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    I love how Hart is thrown in like he has a lot of value. It'd be like Boston mentioning Semi or the Clippers mentioning Sindarius.

Ingram's value has also taken a hit after his medical issues and the fact that he's in his last year before being a RFA and being overpaid.

That offer can be beat though, by Boston (with Tatum especially) and the Clippers, if they make Shai available to go with that highly covered Miami pick.
    But do you think Boston is willing to part ways with Tatum for a 1-year rental?

As for the Clippers I haven't heard anything about them going for Davis so that's brand new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich

Definitely agree, Josh Hart at this point is just a filler piece. He still has a potential but he played pretty badly this year after the summer league.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I hope he says I like Orleans , than walks without the Pelicans ever getting anything...
    Pel's want Tatum (.)

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

I honestly think the chances Davis will end up staying with the Pelicans are much, much higher than a Lakers trade. Feel like that ship's sailed.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    I honestly think the chances Davis will end up staying with the Pelicans are much, much higher than a Lakers trade. Feel like that ship's sailed.
    But let him walk for nothing then for one more year instead of getting some peaces?