Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Demarcus Cousins vs. Denver highlights (SICK AMAZING SWEET DOMINATION ANNIHILATION)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ph...SW9zmLW8WpFm1g
    30/11 in 22 minutes.

Best center in the league. None of that dwight flowers shit.

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins vs. Denver highlights (SICK AMAZING SWEET DOMINATION ANNIHILATION)

Beast

Default Re: Demarcus Cousins vs. Denver highlights (SICK AMAZING SWEET DOMINATION ANNIHILATION)

sounding like counter strike

The hype is real.

22 minutes

DeMarcus is a ****ing MONSTER. He literally manhandled the whole team. Could be a top 5 big man this year.
    Last edited by oarabbus; 11-07-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Honestly he has a real case. Could see 1st team all-nba for him this season. Him or Dwight or Gasol.

I'll give it another week. If they beat the teams they play, like the Spurs, they can make a serious push for the playoffs this year

Not airballing my layups anymore

Wow. That was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I'll give it another week. If they beat the teams they play, like the Spurs, they can make a serious push for the playoffs this year
    This.

I'm confident they can take Phoenix and OKC, Memphis will be a huge challenge as will Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    This.

I'm confident they can take Phoenix and OKC, Memphis will be a huge challenge as will Spurs.
    Don't think Phoenix will make it, OKC will make it once they get WB and KD back. Spurs are a lock. Memphis is more or less of a lock unless someone goes down, they're playing amazing atm. I think it'll be Houston/Sac/Pelicans for that last 8th seed.

Don't think Phoenix will make it, OKC will make it once they get WB and KD back. Spurs are a lock. Memphis is more or less of a lock unless someone goes down, they're playing amazing atm. I think it'll be Houston/Sac/Pelicans for that last 8th seed.
    Let's say you need 50 wins, that's a .600 team. WB/KD won't be back to full strength till January, or 20-30 games. They would need to go on an absolute tear when they return, there is a very real possiblity OKC falls out. Especially if a team like Sac or NO steps up.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Let's say you need 50 wins, that's a .600 team. WB/KD won't be back to full strength till January, or 20-30 games. They would need to go on an absolute tear when they return, there is a very real possiblity OKC falls out. Especially if a team like Sac or NO steps up.
    I think they'll hover a little under .500 Brooks needs to make Perry Jones the man though, him and Ibaka are their best chance of staying competitive. Otherwise, it's like you said.

In 22 minutes is insane

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Cousins carried on a running conversation with Nuggets coach Brian Shaw the entire game, and at one point walked over to Denver's bench and needled the players for the way they were defending him. "Are you guys kidding me?" Cousins said as he walked by. Shaw was disappointed his players didn't respond. "Nobody else took it personally," Shaw said. "The way I feel about that is if nobody wants to stand up to it, then we should get our butts kicked and we did. He should talk to us that way if we don't have any professional pride as a group."

That ether
    Last edited by andremiller07; 11-07-2014 at 03:19 AM.

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

So we have to win every game to make the playoffs this year? Including the NBA champions? I just want a 2 and 2 road trip right now.