HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Dwayne Wade sells sitcom

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has sold a sitcom to Fox based on his life as an NBA star and single father to two boys.

The show, which is currently in development, will be called "Three the Hard Way." It will feature a character named Daryl Wade, who is an NBA superstar responsible for raising his two sons as a single parent.

Dwyane Wade has sold a sitcom to Fox based on his life as an NBA star and single father to two boys.
    The show is described as Wade and "his entourage of eccentric friends, find themselves parenting by committee, when he gets full custody of his two young sons. It's a recipe made for disaster, but no matter how misinformed, misguided, or unfit Team Wade may be, they have a trump card that can't lose. It's called love."

The plot closely follows Wade's life and is based on the book he released last year called "A Father First." Wade has had sole custody of his two sons, Zaire and Zion, since 2010.

"Who's going to play me? I haven't figured that out yet, but I'm sure it's going to be somebody handsome," Wade said. "I just want somebody who's good. ...

"I will be involved, very involved ... to the point where it has enough of what I would like to see from my story. Obviously it's a comedy, but there will be some things you want to let loose."

Wade said the show would be inspired by some themes of "The Cosby Show."

"I think they'll be able to pull the comedy out of the dark moments," Wade said. "That was one thing I kept saying before I sold my story. I want to be able to bring some light into the dark times. I always take off from "The Cosby Show" kind of thing. They always told a lesson at the end of the day. There's always a story, and comedy in it as well."

Wade, who recently formed his own production company called ZZ Productions, is a partner in the project with Mandalay Sports Media, Perfect Storm Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television.

Wade has been expanding his offcourt interests recently including releasing a line of ties and socks.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miam...com-based-life
    Who ya got playing Wade and Lebron?

Default Re: Dwayne Wade sells sitcom

Lame

Wouldn't watch for a pair of broccoli. Who thought this would be a good idea? Wade?

da real Lambo as Lebron........jim carrey as d-wade

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

"Three the hard way"

Is the sitcom about raising his kids or his championship runs?

Local High School Star

Who would read a book released by Dwayne Wade? Only reason I'd buy a book Wade paid some dude to write for him, would be if he admitted he used HGH, and so did Lebron. That would be a best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit
    "Three the hard way"

Is the sitcom about raising his kids or his championship runs?
    In that case it would be "Three the easy way".

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I like "hard threeway" way more

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

McGee reality show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lame Wade sitcom

Banned

In the first episode, Dwyane invites Lebron and Chris over for a sleepover. They give eachother facials after painting their nails, like real Gs do.

Is "three the hard way" not copyright protected?

Anyway..... "Daryl Wade"? Really?

Shoulda gone with "Wade Jones".