Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How will you feel if LeBron loses tomorrow?

Satisfied... all i ever asked (all anybody ever can ask) from a player in a team game is to do his thing at least, to play up to HIS standards... the rest is completely out of a players hands, how well his teammates shoot, dribble, pass, steal, block, rebound, turnover, foul, make decisions, hustle etc... compared to the other team aswell... an individual player can only do his productions offensively and defend his man, sure he can motivate/make an easier job for his teammates, but the rest is all up to them... this is not NBA 2K16 where you can control each player that has the ball...

and at the end of the day the better team will always win, no matter what....

All you can ask from a player is to at least play up to his standards, to at least control of what HE can control, himself... and thats what Lebron has done... he gave Cavs what HE got pretty damn well.... im satisfied... as far as not winning his 3rd championship/FMVP, oh well, meh... he is ok at top 10... although this championship would certainly be his most meaningful one by far...

For the Cavs however i will be kinda disappointed, only because these guys, franchise, fans, city, deserves a championship... will certainly mean far more than for Warriors if they won... they are the underdogs, could make history by also being the first team to ever get back & win from 3-1 down in Finals, want to see it happen! :)
    Last edited by pauk; 06-18-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Even if he has a bad game I'll still feel like he stepped up this series. He's the main reason why there is a game 7. Everyone said the Cavs were down and out including me 1-3. He's leading all players on both teams in PPG, RPG, BPG, SPG, APG while shooting 51% from the field and 40% from three while having a passive game 4 performance when they lost at home.

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    this is not NBA 2K16 where you can control each player that has the ball...
    I prefer

myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Living Being
    I prefer

myself.

Banned

Anti Lebron.

Depends on how he plays. He stepped up big time the past few games after looking like he was going to pull a classic Bron Finals choke. So if he goes out like a G, guns blazing, he'll have some of my respect. If he goes out like a timid bitch passing the ball to Richard Jefferson every time down the court, no respect.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Anti Lebron.

Depends on how he plays. He stepped up big time the past few games after looking like he was going to pull a classic Bron Finals choke. So if he goes out like a G, guns blazing, he'll have some of my respect. If he goes out like a timid bitch passing the ball to Richard Jefferson every time down the court, no respect.
    It's safe to say with Iggy being slowed down and no Bogut there is no reason why he shouldn't be super aggressive looking to score first like he has the last two games. Back in game 4 when the Cavs lost at home he would drive and look to pass right away without even looking to score. He can't do that right now. If there's anywhere the Cavs have an advantage right now it's him getting into the paint (even with Draymond being there). He needs to attack the paint more than he ever has and make the right basketball decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Living Being
    Anti-LeBron:
    However, I will feel bad for the Cavs. They've played better than the Warriors. LeBron specifically has played like a champ, while Curry has been a non-factor. Curry better earn that MVP on Sunday for me to feel even somewhat happy for him. Strange series...
    Co-sign 100%

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Anti Lebron.

Again, co-sign 100%.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Depends on how he plays. If he plays great and trusts his jumper and shows up...I'll feel sorry for him that he lost despite putting up a historic effort.

If he plays poorly and his shot leaves him and goes missing like it was for a long time this year? I won't feel sorry for him at all...but will feel bad for Cavs fans regardless of course.

Won't be very happy for the Warriors either...kind of feel like they don't deserve to win in some ways. Feel like they got a bit lucky to beat the Thunder (although they earned it of course) and it's hard to pull for Draymond after letting his team down and getting suspended...and Steph after his little babyish tirade.

NBA Legend

I am fiercely pro-Kobe/Curry, and tbh I will be pretty much destroyed emotionally tomorrow no matter what happens. Lebron has cemented his legacy as a minimum Top 3 GOAT, has embarrassed Curry head to head, while putting Kobe's finals performances to shame by comparison. Lebron has won, the Lebron fam has won, and theres nothing I can do about it aside from potentially escaping my misery via suicide.

I came into this series knowing Lebron was a thick, pulsating alpha and this would prbably happen, but to now be in that moment is something else altogether. My mental is completely annihilated. I am but a measley serf before the ultimate Kings of Kings. My spirit is simply broken.

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

Would be very mad srs. Panthers lose, Cleveland lose

i'll feel pretty good. probably fly down to disney world.

Undefeated

Cheated out of the greatest story in sports history

Pretty much a 1-man team taking out the 73-win giants against all odds on the road. First championship to Cleveland in over 50 years. LeBron surpassing Jordan.

Just too many story-lines. Hollywood couldn't come up with a better story. The kid from Akron giving Cleveland what they've longed for FOREVER while he becomes the greatest athlete in recorded history

The proper ending to LeBron's incredible documentary "More Than a Game"

We are all witnesses tomorrow night. LeBron bless! Positive vibes only!

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

I'm pro anything but the Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Even if he has a bad game I'll still feel like he stepped up this series. He's the main reason why there is a game 7. Everyone said the Cavs were down and out including me 1-3. He's leading all players on both teams in PPG, RPG, BPG, SPG, APG while shooting 51% from the field and 40% from three while having a passive game 4 performance when they lost at home.
    Yeah Lebron has won me over these last two games. I was ripping him after his game 4 performance, but since then he's proven that he is still the best player in the world. I don't think that changes if the loses tomorrow, but I'm also not going to jump him to Top 5 all-time if he wins either.

It would be amazing for Cleveland if the Cavs are able to pull this one out!