Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default True or False: James has been best player since his 3rd year in NBA?

Would it be a true statement to say that James has been the best player in the NBA since the year after the 2004 summer games, and still is?

Even with the LAKERS, SPURS AND PISTONS having great teams in those years, the guy who carried D-LEAGUERS to be title contenders year in and year out was the best player in the league?

Banned

Default Re: True or False: James has been best player since his 3rd year in NBA?

He was a top 10-20 player from about 2004-2012, then when all the greats retired he became a top 3 player from about 2012 onwards. But he was never as good as Kobe or Dirk or even Wade when they were all in their prime. He may not have been as good as Howard in 08-09 either.

Default Re: True or False: James has been best player since his 3rd year in NBA?

False.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    False.
    STFU

even go as far as saying 2nd year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    STFU
    Truth hurts man?

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    He was a top 10-20 player from about 2004-2012, then when all the greats retired he became a top 3 player from about 2012 onwards. But he was never as good as Kobe or Dirk or even Wade when they were all in their prime. He may not have been as good as Howard in 08-09 either.
    I don't even think you believe that yourself..."top 20 player" . Not only do you not believe that..I doubt you even really like basketball or ever played it...your just a extremely casual fan.

In fact I know.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TAZORAC
    I don't even think you believe that yourself..."top 20 player" . Not only do you not believe that..I doubt you even really like basketball or ever played it...your just a extremely casual fan.

In fact I know.
    Whys that?

Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, Shaq, Wade, Garnett, Howard, Paul and others I am forgetting were better than him at one point or another. He was always in the top 10-20 pool. It's just now that the league is so bad that he's emerged as a top 3-5 player.

Don't forget your glasses when watching the game

False. Top 3 possibly.

False.

top 3 arguably. Maybe top 1 since 09 but that case is pretty weak(don't see it at all for 11 or 15).

try 5th-6th year

rose played better than lebron in 2011. so did dwight and dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    rose played better than lebron in 2011. so did dwight and dirk.

Wade, Dirk, LeBron >>>>>> '11 Rose.