Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Do people really believe KD is only a good scorer because of his free throws?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DsEkCY8qPcc

Durant made a throat slash last night which is forbidden in the NBA. Let's see how the league handles it. If I were a betting man, I would wager they don't do anything.
    He got fined 25k. LOL

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Do people really believe KD is only a good scorer because of his free throws?

2 FT's tonight from Kevin Durantom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DsEkCY8qPcc

Durant made a throat slash last night which is forbidden in the NBA. Let's see how the league handles it. If I were a betting man, I would wager they don't do anything.
    Good thing you are not

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

So just to get this straight.

We've now all pretty much agreed that fga and shots at the rim are not great indicators of free throw rate.

So what again is the problem with Durant shooting less than 2 more free throws than the likes of Kobe and Melo again?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    So just to get this straight.

We've now all pretty much agreed that fga and shots at the rim are not great indicators of free throw rate.

So what again is the problem with Durant shooting less than 2 more free throws than the likes of Kobe and Melo again?
    That their favorite player doesn't get as much?