Banned

Default when the cavs lose the series.. will lebron fans blame the bad reffing in game 2

Banned

Default Re: when the cavs lose the series.. will lebron fans blame the bad reffing in game 2

never been happier to see the cavs win a game... that reffing at the end was bad. even i can admit it. if the warriors won game 2 lebron fans could have used it as an excuse

Default Re: when the cavs lose the series.. will lebron fans blame the bad reffing in game 2

When the cavs win the series, you will actually use the ''bad reffing'' in game 2 as an excuse for warriors lost.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    never been happier to see the cavs win a game... that reffing at the end was bad. even i can admit it. if the warriors won game 2 lebron fans could have used it as an excuse

I believe he doesn't get those calls because he has a reputation of exaggerating contact and whining for calls. Plus they give the defender the benefit of the doubt because LeBron is a big, physical man who bulldozes into people when he goes to the basket.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

You kidding me? LeBron shot 18 FT's and the Cavs shot 40 FT's to the Warriors' 25. There were a couple no calls at the end, but throughout most of the game the Cavs got the brunt of the calls and some pretty ridiculous calls themselves. They were clearly favored if you look at the game as a whole and not just the final minutes.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    You kidding me? LeBron shot 18 FT's and the Cavs shot 40 FT's to the Warriors' 25. There were a couple no calls at the end, but throughout most of the game the Cavs got the brunt of the calls and some pretty ridiculous calls themselves. They were clearly favored if you look at the game as a whole and not just the final minutes.
    yup. 3 FTs by Mozgov should not have counted - he clearly stepped over the line to make them, just like he did in game 1. Also got away with 2 travel calls. 2 bad calls on LeBron at the end when Draymond fouled him, but the refs didn't heavily favor either team tonight or last game

edit - Shaun Livingston's put back dunk should have counted and 2 BS foul calls on Klay to start the game when he was on fire in the 1st quarter wow
    Last edited by Cleverness; 06-08-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I believe he doesn't get those calls because he has a reputation of exaggerating contact and whining for calls. Plus they give the defender the benefit of the doubt because LeBron is a big, physical man who bulldozes into people when he goes to the basket.
    The ref was standing literally 5 feet away from it, with a great view, and didn't call it. I want to know what that dumb **** ref was looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    The ref was standing literally 5 feet away from it, with a great view, and didn't call it. I want to know what that dumb **** ref was looking at.
    nothing. the same thing the ref was calling as draymond green was fouling on both jump balls.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Literally the most pathetic fakkot trying to be clever....