Good college starter

Default Professional Thread Bumper Available

Hey gentlemen of ISH.

Does this remind you or yourself?

Thats right, having a thread with no replies is an embarrassing as it gets. Have you ever -

- Created a thread that receded off the first page faster than Lebron James natural hairline?

- Just waited and waited for someone to stimulate discussion on your thread, but were left disappointed?

- Not been able to bump your own threads because you were too embarrassed to do so?

- Not been able to bump your thread with your alts, because Jeff shut down registration?

If any of these things apply to you, then you need to called Sweggeh and his crew of alts. For just a small monthly fee, you can have access to my library of 3291 active accounts on ISH, all available to post in your thread, 24/7, 365 days a year!

I have a wide range of posters available, with our basic package offering some lesser known Jan 2015 posters with less than 100 posts, but by upgrading to our premium package, you get access to the biggest star names ISH has to offer, almost guaranteeing you huge interest in your thread! The posters offered in the premium package include, but are not limited to, high thread post generators such as myself, Lolcats, Theoo, Jameerthefear, all the Simons, and many more family favourites!

So just PM me your bank details, and I can hook you up immediately! Never again suffer the indignity of having to witness your thread fail and go up in flames!

Decent playground baller John Tesh's Avatar

Default Re: Professional Thread Bumper Available

Bump.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by John Tesh
    Bump.
    Gtfo. I already have a bumping business on this forum. Go take your business elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Gtfo. I already have a bumping business on this forum. Go take your business elsewhere.
    Bump.

You may be a pro at bumping other threads, but you will need somebody to bump your threads for you. Sometimes doctors need to see a doctor themselves.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by John Tesh
    Bump.

You may be a pro at bumping other threads, but you will need somebody to bump your threads for you. Sometimes doctors need to see a doctor themselves.
    I appreciate the effort and the intention, son. You have a bright future in bumping threads. I can see it in you.

But for now, leave it to the pros. I have enough alts to bump my own threads.

i recomend these service . you well SAVE money with these service . your time are money and you dont want waste time press f5 . rest easy when u know your thred is in the hand of professional

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i recomend these service . you well SAVE money with these service . your time are money and you dont want waste time press f5 . rest easy when u know your thred is in the hand of professional
    ^ This is one very satisfied customer.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I appreciate the effort and the intention, son. You have a bright future in bumping threads. I can see it in you.

But for now, leave it to the pros. I have enough alts to bump my own threads.
    Plot twist: I am one of your alts.

you can extend your business into the physical world, but you need some practice before that, for a start you can try bumping yourself in front of a train

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    you can extend your business into the physical world, but you need some practice before that, for a start you can try bumping yourself in front of a train
    Damn. I must have really riled you up. Sad thing is I can't even remember what it was I said to you, but it must have clearly hit you hard.