Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Josh Smith vs Blake Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Pretty much exactly this. I remember that year he shot barely any 3's. Woodsen made it a point to not allow him to shoot and it ended up being his best year. The guy has such low IQ its a shame to see such talent wasted. So athletically gifted. Solid and versatile player who could have been a great 2 way player.

He has the worst contract in the biz since Amare was signed. No one is touching that contract and Pistons were really dumb to give it to him.
    I know. His best year in Atlanta I was like "Damn, he finally figured it out. Play near the basket." I thought he took a step forward, but no...he regressed back and thought it was a good idea to shoot threes 33% the next season, 26% the following season, 30%, 26, then this year with the Pistons at 30%.

Not only that, his freethrow shooting has utterly sucked. He used to shoot over 70% or at least hover around that. Now he shoots free throws in the 50%. So even though he's regressed as a player the last 2-3 years the Pistons offer him MORE money than what he was getting paid by the Hawks?

Stop smoking

Smith is nowhere near griffin's level.

Banned

If Blake Griffin had to play for the teams that I had to play for then he wouldn't be nearly as successful.