Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

Default Re: Spurs NEED to win this. For the NBA.

Is OP Theo's bro or cousin?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    Which I welcome. He already got/getting more love than he deserves. Mind boggling how bad the media is on his nuts and even more mind shattering how many people are herded like sheep just because of the internet and watching telliesvison
    Are you retarded? You said you were upset over LeBron getting a lot of talk but if it's negative, you're fine with it? In other words, it was never about the Spurs or "real basketball" but your irrational hatred of some dude who has no idea you exist.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Are you retarded? You said you were upset over LeBron getting a lot of talk but if it's negative, you're fine with it? In other words, it was never about the Spurs or "real basketball" but your irrational hatred of some dude who has no idea you exist.

Banned

Let him vent, I guess he just expresses what other people think, it goes both ways though, LeBron will get talked about regardless of the result.

i agree with OP. if bran wins this, they will compare him to jordan and it will be a travesty for nba history.

Serious playground baller

Are you retarded? You said you were upset over LeBron getting a lot of talk but if it's negative, you're fine with it? In other words, it was never about the Spurs or "real basketball" but your irrational hatred
    of some dude who has no idea you exist.
    I like you Moe and im not retarded.
    I hate how the media and all the sheep,how they talk about how Bran is so great. One players name is always heard and talked about more than others. Not like Bran, though. The part that makes me so irritated are all these stats and comparisons being brought up to prop this dude up, when all he did, in my eyes, didnt revolutionize jack for basketball (if flopping counts) just ruined the best part of it which is competing. Still manages to gey his dick all over ESPN and the casuals throats. Which leads me to having to hear about this nikka everywhere how great he is. Youre 24 years old moe, was it nearly this bad for ANY player so far? The love for Bran is killing the game. If this nikka 3 peats and all he gets is his **** sucked, what makes you think other greats from the future won't collude and keep this trend up? The FIRST star ever in the social media era is getting nothing but praise for his actions, only based on end result, the same kids who think this is ok will grow up and do the same in the league, with 0 shame, thus, this years finals is much much more than just another championship. This sorry ass franchise and its cookie dough players are about to be mentioned in the same breath as the Lakers Bulls and Celtics for all eternity....thr NBA is in a sorry ass state as is, will seriously consider finding a new hobby if the Spurs lose this.

Please for the love of God, PLEASE, for the sake of the league and its fans, the Spurs need to win this. Anywhere I go, no one talks basketball anymore. It's Bran's freak show. Nikkas with absolutely 0 knowledge in basketball are rustling my jimmies hardcore IRL, not to mention this site, which is the one place I come here for a good basketball discussion reading material, has turned into Bran vs everything.

The WORST PART IS, Bran fans are going to get EVEN WORSE. Let that sink in for a bit. Yes, worse than now. Silk is the reason I made my first post on this site (He said something about, if this was the NBA, I'd be an All NBA 1st team and you'd be coming up off the Bucks bench, it was such ether I had to post) But for the next few weeks, fck you too, Silk.

Remember how during the season, every one was talking about how Bran is god in garbage time, and after every "efficient" game, people were swarming how stats don't mean shit blah blah blah, now that the regular season is done, the human memory is meant to be short and remember only recent stuff, everyone is now falling back on his stats. After 2/10 from the field, the same guys who are using only raw stats are going back to "rigged" "foul trouble" bitches, you can't have it both ways.

Long story short, I absolutely HATE Bran, because he and the media single handedly ruined the league. (Yes I said it, RUINED the league) for hardcore basketball fans. How ANYONE that TRULY appreciates the game could be a fan of such a bitch that basically ruined a whole conference and took the most BASIC part of the game, which is competition, irrelevant.

Casuals and even most hardcore fans don't look as deep at the details... No one really cares how the math problem was solved, which way it was solved, they only want to see the final answer. Aka 2006. Now imagine This bitch nikka 3peating, NO ONE is going to bring up the conference he played in, all the media shoving his dick down our throats, the officiating, the collusion etc etc etc. They are just going to talk about his greatness and compare him to other greats.

Long story short. I fcking HATE Bran and the Heat, and I am looking to come up just like I did in 2011, betting a healthy amount of money on the Spurs. WAR SAN ANTONIO.

I like you Moe and im not retarded.
    I hate how the media and all the sheep,how they talk about how Bran is so great. One players name is always heard and talked about more than others. Not like Bran, though. The part that makes me so irritated are all these stats and comparisons being brought up to prop this dude up, when all he did, in my eyes, didnt revolutionize jack for basketball (if flopping counts) just ruined the best part of it which is competing. Still manages to gey his dick all over ESPN and the casuals throats. Which leads me to having to hear about this nikka everywhere how great he is. Youre 24 years old moe, was it nearly this bad for ANY player so far? The love for Bran is killing the game. If this nikka 3 peats and all he gets is his **** sucked, what makes you think other greats from the future won't collude and keep this trend up? The FIRST star ever in the social media era is getting nothing but praise for his actions, only based on end result, the same kids who think this is ok will grow up and do the same in the league, with 0 shame, thus, this years finals is much much more than just another championship. This sorry ass franchise and its cookie dough players are about to be mentioned in the same breath as the Lakers Bulls and Celtics for all eternity....thr NBA is in a sorry ass state as is, will seriously consider finding a new hobby if the Spurs lose this.
    Jordan in today's world would make you kill yourself then.
    lebron gets hated more than any player when he passes to an open team mate on the final shot.
    bolded parts are not true at all. Celtics big 3 coming together and lebron going to miami made finals watchable. to prevent idiots like you from committing suicide , heat(lebron) choked in 2011 and then wade has been injured. why are you still upset about them winning?
    You should be more mad at Jordan for making it cool for kids to buy really overpriced shoes. He is the reason today's basketball players have line of shoes after their names that cost a lot and kids and even adults still buy them.
    first thing that kids could learn from cleveland and lebron that loyalty is a 2-way street and that if you become really good at something then you can work wherever you want.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 06-02-2014 at 10:06 PM.

i been a heat fan since eddie jones and dem nikkas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Jordan in today's world would make you kill yourself then.
    lebron gets hated more than any player when he passes to an open team mate on the final shot.
    bolded parts are not true at all. Celtics big 3 coming together and lebron going to miami made finals watchable. to prevent idiots like you from committing suicide , heat(lebron) choked in 2011 and then wade has been injured. why are you still upset about them winning?
    You should be more mad at Jordan for making it cool for kids to buy really overpriced shoes. He is the reason today's basketball players have line of shoes after their names that cost a lot and kids and even adults still buy them.
    first thing that kids could learn from cleveland and lebron that loyalty is a 2-way street and that if you become really good at something then you can work wherever you want.
    It is because you are on these boards, where people are aware of who Bran really is. Last time I checked, on ESPN, Reggie, Kerr, every national media possible, gave Bran a pass saying it wasn't a wrong move at all.

Ray Allen came from the West. KG came from the West. Don't compare the Celtics big 3 to the Heat big 3, EVER. 15 Stars on the West, 2 of em coming to the East, vs 5 Stars in the East and 3 of em coming together are not even in the same league. Why do you think no one ever talks about the Celtics coming together calling it a bitch move? Because it is nowhere near the same realm as what Bran did.

The Air Jordan line of shoe was meant to be the most recent, high technology shoe, every time it came out. Not a fashion statement. Jordan didn't do anything wrong, your favorite rapper who respects Jordan so much had to give his shoes shout outs so damn much, it fcked up the shoe game. Just like Bran, Nike fcked up the shoe game. No "serious" collectors collect Jordans. The *** is the point? They just re-retro the same colorway in a few years. None of the facts you posted are facts at all.

Banned

are the spurs good? can the heat beat them?

OP is a moron. First he says Lebron sucks and doesn't deserve any praise for his accomplishments, then turns around and says Lebron single handedly ruined his conference.
    How does such a trash/overrated player have the power to ruin an entire conference?

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Any true basketball enthusiast and guru is pulling for the Spurs, my dude.

Don't worry.
    lol I dunno if I'm pulling for the Spurs, but I do wanna see something different happen. I could say I was pulling for the Spurs last year because it would have been a good story, but after they ****ed that up, it's almost like they don't deserve a rematch.

The NBA does come off very much scripted, though. I dunno if talent is low or it's just lack of personality.

Unrelatedly, I started thinking about the whole Malice in the Palace/ Iverson dress code... and I was thinking about 'racism' surrounding the NBA. Or, rather, treating these guys like slaves. There is so much money surrounding them that they can't really have too much personality. They can't talk trash, they can't fight, cuz dudes will pull all of their money away. They have way more to lose than just 25,000 and the money it costs for a 5 game suspension.

I think that has made the NBA flavorless and maybe that's why dudes are acting out by dressing like hipsters and flopping. Jussayin.

If that is the case, then there is no 'for the NBA.' Shit's done.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    OP is a moron. First he says Lebron sucks and doesn't deserve any praise for his accomplishments, then turns around and says Lebron single handedly ruined his conference.
    How does such a trash/overrated player have the power to ruin an entire conference?
    When did I say he sucks? You know how to read? When did I call him overrated? Trash? People make up BS facts all the time about players and teams, but now it is to a point where people straight up make up stuff about what a person said in a thread, in the VERY same thread? You crazy bruh. I called him a star, you ugly kid.

Just because I don't like him being compared to Jordan, and his team being compared to the real great, respectable dynasties in the Bulls, Celtics Lakers, doesn't translate into me saying he sucks. Please don't throw around name calling and assumptions when you didn't take time to process what I wrote.