Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Prediction:Ricky Rubio Will Lead The League in Apg...

Quote Originally Posted by Oly BC
    Euroleague scrub goes to NBA and is able to immediately average 22 assists per game in a decent team according to posters.

Tells you a lot really.
    Euroleague legend tries to play in the NBA, goes back to Europe crying.

NBA scrub tries to play in the Euroleague, wins multiple MVP's and has a statue built.

That being said, Rubio sucks. Dude is overrated as heck. Can't shoot or even finish at the rim. Is an decent defender and passer.

This is just an amazingly awful shooting chart:

Last edited by aj1987; 06-03-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Serious playground baller

I'm not sad for the NBA since it is just an amalgam of mostly awful teams and peds but I am sad about Spurs.

A backcourt of Parker, Spanoulis and Ginobili would be just immense. Oh the IQ, the passing, the clutchness, the winning mentality.

Dynasty.

Surely he's more than a decent passer in NBA terms since he's able to average almost 9 assists in a little more than 30 minutes and in a team that many people say lacks consistent shooters (I haven't seen them so I'll take their word for it).

Doesn't change the fact that his assists tripled and his assists per 36 more than doubled immediately after he changed leagues.
    Euroleague is like Krypton, everyone has vision and everyone has learnt to deal with it.
    But one player with vision travels across the Atlantic and boom, he's superman.
    Last edited by Oly BC; 06-03-2014 at 10:10 AM.

thats nice but Derrick Rose is the GOAT

Surely he's more than a decent passer in NBA terms since he's able to average almost 9 assists in a little more than 30 minutes in a team that as many people say lacks consistent shooters (I haven't seen them so I'll take their word for it).

Doesn't change the fact that his assists tripled and his assists per 36 more than doubled immediately once he changed leagues.
    Euroleague is like Krypton, everyone has vision and everyone has learnt to deal with it.
    It's hilarious. Was Rubio even top 10 as a passer in Euroleague? Top 15? Top 20? NBA fans just drool over his passing ability. He was fairly average as far as Euroleague point guards go in passing ability to be perfectly honest.

But in the NBA, they are absolutely mesmerized by his vision and passes. It's not even really above average for Euroleague.

Which is just more proof of how all that nonstop hype that was in YouTube and and US sports media and NBA before he came to the NBA was all NBA hype machine gimmick marketing schemes and advertising and sites like draftexpress.com and their endless nonstop bullshit.

But these NBA only fans are such freaking idiots that they just fall for this crap ever time.

Just look now at all this crap here on this forum about Mirotic. If you even dare suggest Mirotic isn't the best player in Europe or "the next Dirk", you get outright attacked by the same clowns that believed that stupid Rubio nonsense hype that came from the same people saying Rubio was "the next Pete Maravich".

This stuff is just so pathetic.

Euroleague scrub goes to NBA and is able to immediately average 22 assists per game in a decent team according to posters.

Tells you a lot really.
    Euroleague scrub who was the starting pg for the champions and was selected as the Euroleague rising star.

Surely he's more than a decent passer in NBA terms since he's able to average almost 9 assists in a little more than 30 minutes and in a team that many people say lacks consistent shooters (I haven't seen them so I'll take their word for it).

Doesn't change the fact that his assists tripled and his assists per 36 more than doubled immediately after he changed leagues.
    Good passer, but universally regarded as an average PG at best. Do they not teach kids how to shoot the basketball in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    Good passer, but universally regarded as an average PG at best. Do they not teach kids how to shoot the basketball in Europe?
    Sure they do but some people just can't learn no matter what so we ship them over there.

He had a career defining injury, wasn't like he had a lot of speed and quickness to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Euroleague scrub who was the starting pg for the champions and was selected as the Euroleague rising star.
    He was the 11th or 12 best player on his team.

Euroleague rising star is largely a meaningless award. It's mostly symbolic. You moron.

There are no such things as starters and bench in Euroleague.

Besides that, he was down to his club's 3rd string point guard in his last season.

Not that any of this matters though, as you have been told all of this literally thousands of times already, but since you are a colossal mega troll, a psychopath, and a pathological liar, you continue to pretend that you know none of this, and that none of this is true.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-04-2014 at 03:25 PM.