Banned

Default Re: Today in the NBA

Ironically recently I too have made some serious cash from the job at the private equity firm. Going to invest in some properties and flip switches and make bank.

Caaaaaaash.

Banned

Either going to invest in some old properties thst I can either gentrify or knock down and subdivide into high density battle-axe blocks, or rather an apartment complex, but that is unlikely in most local councils.

Was also thinking I could invest in a fast food franchise, or a gym variety... Guy i work with invested in a Blockbuster franchise store back in 2002 and he was lucky to get out by 2008, could have gotten ugly the way the video store industry has gone. I think a safe bet is opening a fast food franchise in a highly populated area like inside a shopping center... big one. With a food court. Good idea? I'll have to run over details further...

Although I don't think you can go wrong with sub-dividing blocks into battle-axe style duplexes. That's probably the way to go...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Still Beta
    I'm an australian nerd with a small pen1s!

Banned

I have actually heard you can invest in rice paddy farms in South Vietnam and quadruple export profits off slave wage to the Vietnamese. It's not entirely ethical, but you can seriously up profits.... Worth a look but I am a bit skeptical about overseas investments...