Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Post your shooting form in .gif

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    This is vid of me showing my skills ( sort of ) in the post and shooting. Also tried to imitate Kobe, Dirk, and Jordan. Court was very slippery because it was raining couple of mins before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn1Z...ature=youtu.be
    You look rather lazy. Should have put music on. Jumper's ok. Good left hand not dead.
    Thank you very much. its very busy during weekends, when friends come over.
    I wish I was there... la la

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    My videos are filmed way to far to understand my shooting technique, but i can post if you wan it.

This is a picture of me shooting around yesterday that my gf took, low quality but fkuc it

I'm a lefty, so i got some kind of awkward release
    You alright, you have them Blazers jersey on.

Guys, for a gif you don't really need that much. Just upload the vid to gifninja. To get the right seconds off of a vid, you can use either from this list. All good all simple. I filmed with my weak ass photo camera, you can do it by your iphones or such.

This is vid of me showing my skills ( sort of ) in the post and shooting. Also tried to imitate Kobe, Dirk, and Jordan. Court was very slippery because it was raining couple of mins before.
    nice shooting form man and nice court too . damn I wish we got those glass backboard.

I can't help but not laugh at your slip n slide.

But your form actually looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Maga_1 shooting it for them girls:
    I see that hand in the cookie jar follow thru Maga

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    So, it turns out I don't think I have a recorded jumper (that's not from really old zoomed out game film) on my computer. But I did tinker with the gif site and made this:

I guess that's me shooting, technically.
    Nice Vert, hows the your jumper and handles though?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    Nice Vert, hows the your jumper and handles though?
    Thank you. I'm not sure if I'm really in position to judge my own jumper and handles though. I mean, I'm a player. And by that I mean, I'm not a random jumping guy who dunks but has not otherwise picked up a ball. I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Like everyone else, I have a lot of room to improve, but I feel both my jumper and handles are reliable and oftentimes advantageous for me against many levels of competition. So basically, I'm a player, I play a lot, and dunking just happens to be a byproduct of that.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I don't really have recent footage of me shooting jumpers. The best I could provide would come from over ten years ago. So, here's what my J looked like back then, as a 15 year old:

And a random move out of the high post:

One of my primary shooting and playing inspirations growing up was Sean Elliott, and I think that can be seen in my old jumper.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 08-16-2012 at 11:59 PM.

Thank you. I'm not sure if I'm really in position to judge my own jumper and handles though. I mean, I'm a player. And by that I mean, I'm not a random jumping guy who dunks but has not otherwise picked up a ball. I'm not sure if that's what you meant. Like everyone else, I have a lot of room to improve, but I feel both my jumper and handles are reliable and oftentimes advantageous for me against many levels of competition. So basically, I'm a player, I play a lot, and dunking just happens to be a byproduct of that.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, I don't really have recent footage of me shooting jumpers. The best I could provide would come from over ten years ago. So, here's what my J looked like back then, as a 15 year old:

One of my primary shooting and playing inspirations growing up was Sean Elliott, and I think that can be seen in my old jumper.
    can dunk, shoot, and put the ball on the floor = a player like you said
    good stuff

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/237177/jumpersoph.gif

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/237189/rydrive1.gif

Really nice for a teen. The jumpers kinda all based on a set shot, but it's cool. I like how you really go for the basket. Would be nice playing against you (but don't dunk).

Edited gifs into the main, please post more. Guys, it's really easy to make a gif and it's a free chance to cement your jumper into ISH forum. Cement it, dam!

Is that in your backyard? If so I am damn jealous.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    That's not regular rim, is it?
    Ha, I actually try to mix up my locale so the questions about the rim height can be more easily put to rest when the time inevitably comes years from now when I have to prove to my children that there was in fact a time when I could dunk:

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Boo-yah go 2 legged jumpers!

https://vimeo.com/47581186

I have a video, that most of you saw already.
    That's just me being clutch

NBA Superstar

https://vimeo.com/47581186

I have a video, that most of you saw already.
    That's just me being clutch
    Good stuff. I wish I could have heard the crowd reaction. Also, did that defender crumple into the fetal position with a finger injury?

Good stuff. I wish I could have heard the crowd reaction. Also, did that defender crumple into the fetal position with a finger injury?

It was insane, that video was from the 2nd day of national final4.
    No, if i can recall he broke his nose. Still don't know why, but i remember the floor all with blood.

NBA Superstar

It was insane, that video was from the 2nd day of national final4.
    No, if i can recall he broke his nose. Still don't know why, but i remember the floor all with blood.
    Wow crazy, it looked like such a glancing blow, but I suppose those are the ones that sometimes provide the most punch.