Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: Nov 14 Game Thread Utah Jazz (4-5) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (6-3) Game Thread

I hate this team.

Default Re: Nov 14 Game Thread Utah Jazz (4-5) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (6-3) Game Thread

I would have prefered a blowout.

Cavs scrape by the skin of their teeth.

Why did Lebron have a below average game? AK defending him well?

LeBron is a lot better at these clutch free throw than he was early in his career. He made I think 4 of 6 down the stretch, thats not great by any means but it was enough to win the game.

Game Over.

The Cavaliers are on a 5 games winning streak.

Banned

I can't think of a Utah team more frustrating than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    JJ Hickson is a Revelation.
    THIS. i hope it's not a fluke.

Eric Maynor is going to be good. I tried telling people on here and they disagreed. He had 24 tonight

p.s. - AK47 is a bum

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    Eric Maynor is going to be good. I tried telling people on here and they disagreed. He had 24 tonight

p.s. - AK47 is a bum
    Yup, Maynor is a stud. Definitely glad we drafted him.. The other jazz rookie, wes matthews (who went undrafted), has been equally impressive.

And AK actually played a decent game tonight (up until that shot that he took at the end *shudders*). And for the most part, has played pretty well all season. Not as well as his massive paycheck indicates, but still, better than he's played the last few seasons.

NBA Finals

JJ Hickson - 20 points

Quote Originally Posted by Mewwem22
    Yup, Maynor is a stud. Definitely glad we drafted him.. The other jazz rookie, wes matthews (who went undrafted), has been equally impressive.

And AK actually played a decent game tonight (up until that shot that he took at the end *shudders*). And for the most part, has played pretty well all season. Not as well as his massive paycheck indicates, but still, better than he's played the last few seasons.
    After thinking about it, I think that may have been what the drawn-up play was going for.

AK didn't pass the ball to Maynor when he could have. Instead, he went to Boozer, who was closer. It seemed like he expected a quick pass back for a fast 3. There was something like 28 seconds on the clock. Maybe they wanted the time. It was a bit shakey getting to him, but I think that was the what the drawn-up play was going for anyway, so he took the shot. Sadly, he was too flustered from a poor setup to even draw iron.