Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Default Re: T'Wolves send OJ Mayo & more to Grizzlies for Kevin Love, Mike Miller & more

Quote Originally Posted by baseketball4life
    i actually i have no idea why the wolves would do this... AL Jefferson+ OJ Mayo= scary combo
    Because Mchale is a dumbass.

Default Re: T'Wolves send OJ Mayo & more to Grizzlies for Kevin Love, Mike Miller & more

i actually i have no idea why the wolves would do this... AL Jefferson+ OJ Mayo= scary combo
    That's exactly what I thought. You would have thought they have been thinking about this combo for weeks now. Plus if Foye had a breakout season, then the T-Wolves wouldn't be half bad. They just messed up a great team that could have happened in years to come.

Blu Ray

Is Big Al still the number one offensive option, or do you think Miller is good enough to become the number one in Minnie?

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Is Big Al still the number one offensive option, or do you think Miller is good enough to become the number one in Minnie?
    Al is one.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Eh, Mayo is just a younger version of Mccants basically. Foye was showing up nice at the end of the year after he shook off the rust from his injury. While Mayo may end up better than Love, Miller will certainly make up the difference and then some.

Whats the point of getting mayo when the ball is always in gay's hands.

Gay Love Mayo Swapped (should be the article title)

I personally just don't like how the Timberwolves have a lopsided lineup now. They have a full frontcourt but a very lacking backcourt.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    This trade will make playing Minnesota and Memphis exciting games.
    Portland is sitting pretty right now, Bayless Roy Outlaw? Aldridge ODEN

what a promising team, potential has no ceiling

Not airballing my layups anymore Mad Max's Avatar

Why did Memphis do this again?

Mike Conley, Kyle Lowry, Javaris Crittendon, OJ Mayo. Your guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Raindrops
    Eh, Mayo is just a younger version of Mccants basically. Foye was showing up nice at the end of the year after he shook off the rust from his injury. While Mayo may end up better than Love, Miller will certainly make up the difference and then some.
    i love mcCants as much as anyone, but he's no where near as talented as Mayo... Mayo is a franchise player he will show it, potential Superstar

Not airballing my layups anymore

Mayo, Lowery & Filler for Beasley & Blount?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max
    Why did Memphis do this again?

Mike Conley, Kyle Lowry, Javaris Crittendon, OJ Mayo. Your guards.

yuck

I don't think this is a good trade for either team. I think they both were better off where they were.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Kombo
    Al is one.
    We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    I don't think this is a good trade for either team. I think they both were better off where they were.
    QFT. Mistake for both teams.