Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: If you didn't think poorly of LeBron before, this might change your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Oositdwn
    Calm down buddy I don't care what you say about lebron. I'm not him so why do I have to worry. I'm not losing sleep over what anybody thinks of any player off court so relax . It's not my concern what lebron fans say about kobe, they can do as they please. People that make fun of your favourite player are doing it for attention and will continue since fanboys are so emotionally attached to their favourite players.

Uh huh....yet another dude telling me about me without knowing anything about me to begin with huh?!

STILL with the reverse psychology bit that hasn't worked on anybody....huh?!

Good luck with that.

Default Re: If you didn't think poorly of LeBron before, this might change your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    some random dude?

really?

Walter Iooss Jr. is the most famous and likely (if there is such a thing) greatest sports photographer EVER. Anyone with a passing knowledge of sports knows who he is and what he has accomplished.
    If I had 200 Million in the Bank I probably wouldn't care who he was.

I mean I wouldn't ignore the dude but if Lebron doesn't want to speak to him directly why does he have to?

If this guy is so famous I doubt he was very upset about it.

And if he was he needs to get a life.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    If I had 200 Million in the Bank I probably wouldn't care who he was.

I mean I wouldn't ignore the dude but if Lebron doesn't want to speak to him directly why does he have to?

If this guy is so famous I doubt he was very upset about it.
    he wasn't upset, IF you read the link, you'd know he kind of laughed at it smirking at how pathetic LeBron's view of himself is.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    he wasn't upset, IF you read the link, you'd know he kind of laughed at it smirking at how pathetic LeBron's view of himself is.
    Pathetic?

He views himself as an amazing person who is respected and loved by many people.

He is constantly surrounded by adoring fans and people who love him.

That doesnt sound pathetic to me.
    I dont think he really cares much about you or any of his other haters.

Like he said : you gotta go back to your shitty lives while he relaxes on the beach.

Magic Johnson

I think it's pretty sad that LeBron or anyone for that matter would ever feel too good to speak to someone directly. That's really messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Uh huh....yet another dude telling me about me without knowing anything about me to begin with huh?!

STILL with the reverse psychology bit that hasn't worked on anybody....huh?!

Good luck with that.
    But you know it's true as soon as I mentioned Kobe you guys swarmed in for the attack. It's Ok bro, Kobe is just a basketball player like every other in the league don't get worked up on what others say about the dude.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Pathetic?

He views himself as an amazing person who is respected and loved by many people.

He is constantly surrounded by adoring fans and people who love him.

That doesnt sound pathetic to me.
    I dont think he really cares much about you or any of his other haters.

Like he said : you gotta go back to your shitty lives while he relaxes on the beach.

Dude please, stop embarrassing yourself. Cuz if you really had it like that, you'd have better things to do than sit on here, defending yo boy Lebron.

Dude please, stop embarrassing yourself. Cuz if you really had it like that, you'd have better things to do than sit on here, defending yo boy Lebron.

I dont have much.. just a decent job and my mate but that's enough for me and I am happy.

Also who said he is my "boy"?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

But you know it's true as soon as I mentioned Kobe you guys swarmed in for the attack. It's Ok bro, Kobe is just a basketball player like every other in the league don't get worked up on what others say about the dude.

Dude, the reverse psychology "I meant to do that" bit ISN'T working on anybody besides you.

Stop embarrassing yourself
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-13-2011 at 08:28 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I dont have much.. just a decent job and my mate but thats enough for me and I am happy.

.....but yet for some strange and yet STILL unknown reason, you're STILL on here TRYING to act like you're some rich, ultra famous celebrity?!

Oh yeah...that's right...it's time for the "oh....I'm really not a Lebron fan which is exactly why I defend him and everything he does like a Lebron fan. But say I'm not just to sound objective" bit....right?!

Try again
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-13-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Dude, the reverse psychology "I meant to do that" bit ISN'T working on anybody besides you.

Stop embarrassing yourself
    Keep trying to read in-between the lines. I ain't trying to play mind games with you.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

I dont have much.. just a decent job and my mate but that's enough for me and I am happy.

Also who said he is my "boy"?
    "decent job" online equates to no job usually....

That why you're so mad all the time?

Was Kobe somehow the catalyst for your current job situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening

I am an assistant to a Real Estate Broker in Manhattan.

I make 600 a week with no benefits.

When am I mad??

I just think Kobe is overrated and arrogant so I enjoy arguing against people who overrate him.

I dont dislike Kobe and I never say bad things about him.
    I can appreciate him and I consider him one of the GOAT and one of the top 2-5 SG ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Keep trying to read in-between the lines. I ain't trying to play mind games with you.

Really?! So....you were TRYING to spin it and TRY to make it look like Laker/Kobe fans CONSTANTLY talk about Lebron, when it's REALLY the other way around, cuz you had nothing better to do then....huh?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 12-13-2011 at 08:38 AM.