Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Demar is leaving

are you happy or sad?

Do the raptors get better or nah?

Raptor fans only please

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Demar is leaving

Any team that takes him as a max deal is gonna regret it.

College superstar

would be great if he could play with the lakers.

Any raptor fan that thinks he should leave is delusional, other than Lowry he's the only scoring option. He's gone and say goodbye to your finals hope

He's a good player but the fact he plays so poorly on the road is telling. Your stars are supposed to be the few guys you can count on, on the road while it's the role players that step up at home. This just tells me he is not a star, but a really good role player. Think 3rd option or a 2nd option if the 1st is a superstar. Is he a max in this day and age? Perhaps :/

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    He's a good player but the fact he plays so poorly on the road is telling. Your stars are supposed to be the few guys you can count on, on the road while it's the role players that step up at home. This just tells me he is not a star, but a really good role player. Is he a max in this day and age? Perhaps :/
    Just because he's not a star he's a role player? How about a decent starter?

He's good, there's definitely worse guys out ther with max contracts

Good college starter

He doesnt pass.

I'd be happy if he left and I'll be sad if he stays.. with a max contract.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Any raptor fan that thinks he should leave is delusional, other than Lowry he's the only scoring option. He's gone and say goodbye to your finals hope
    Do you even watch any raptors games? He has good offensive games once in awhile, but most of his offense comes from drawing fouls. He's a horrible ball hog who can't make jump shots.

With him on the floor, our offensive game just turns into ISOs that don't lead to points.

I don't even want to talk about his liability on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    Do you even watch any raptors games? He has good offensive games once in awhile, but most of his offense comes from drawing fouls. He's a horrible ball hog who can't make jump shots.

With him on the floor, our offensive game just turns into ISOs that don't lead to points.

Yes I watched the games, and he was the only reason why you guys even got close to beating the Cavs

2 games away from the finals and you get rid off your second best player because he played bad against double teams lmao. Is as bad as trading Harden and using the 2012 finals as a reason why

He leaves and the Raptors aren't getting to the ECF in a while

NBA lottery pick

I'd be happy if he left and I'll be sad if he stays.. with a max contract.
    Problem is the Raps don't have any cap space to spend even if they do let him walk, so it doesn't make much sense to lose him for nothing.

I felt the only way he leaves is if the Raps had collapsed in the first round, then Masai would shake things up. They will offer him the max now, and I'm confident DeRozan takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    He's a good player but the fact he plays so poorly on the road is telling. Your stars are supposed to be the few guys you can count on, on the road while it's the role players that step up at home. This just tells me he is not a star, but a really good role player. Think 3rd option or a 2nd option if the 1st is a superstar. Is he a max in this day and age? Perhaps :/
    definitely. Ik Harrison Barnes is a better defender but he's not better than Derozan and he's getting a max. So is someone like Batum.

Decent college freshman

He has his flaws, but he was the 2nd best player on a 2 seed, by a large gap. The guy is a pretty damn good player. He's got a creative midrange game and he can get to the line. The most valuable skill in basketball will always be the ability to create offense consistently and efficiently. He can do so

If he's max I don't wanna see him on the Lakers. Dude reminds me of Kevin Martin from back in the day. Scores over 22 a night from the free throw line but not a very good player.

Decent college freshman

He's a Laker lock IMO