Local High School Star

Default I hate when women do this on dating apps and dating sites

I will get a message from a woman on a dating site and we chat back and forth for about 15 mins. We exchange about 9 messages and then she disappears So either it was a fake profile or someone who is attached and bored.

On this dating App called Bumble, I hate when a woman responds to me first and her messages back to me are every 24 hours lol I usually send my number after the 5th message but since it was saturday I had to pretend I was out and about so I never sent it.

I say all this to say.............I MISS CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: I hate when women do this on dating apps and dating sites

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    I will get a message from a woman on a dating site and we chat back and forth for about 15 mins. We exchange about 9 messages and then she disappears So either it was a fake profile or someone who is attached and bored.

On this dating App called Bumble, I hate when a woman responds to me first and her messages back to me are every 24 hours lol I usually send my number after the 5th message but since it was saturday I had to pretend I was out and about so I never sent it.

I say all this to say.............I MISS CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why are you chatting with them on there? the exchange should be simple bruh.

Him: hi

Her: hi

Him: What is your number?

Her: Number

Done. That is all those sites are for.

Local High School Star

Default Re: I hate when women do this on dating apps and dating sites

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    Why are you chatting with them on there? the exchange should be simple bruh.

Him: hi

Her: hi

Him: What is your number?

Her: Number

Done. That is all those sites are for.

You right, starting tomorrow once someone hits me up I am giving my number or asking for hers and I;m done