Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Liberating Female Posters

This is a issue that has hit me right in the feels. Having already liberated the gays and autistics on ISH, it is now time to turn our attention to another group that is ostracized and treated poorly on ISH. Women.

51% of people are women. Percentage of female basketball fans? Well a recent online study showed that 19% of online basketball fans are women. So how is it that Insidehoops, the biggest basketball forum ever, has ZERO women? Its just not possible. And after some digging and some research, I have found out there are indeed a number of girls on this site.

They hide either because they feel no one would believe them, or maybe they are intimidated by the misogyny on this site and feel things are easier if they pretend to be male?

Whatever it is, it has to stop. I have singlehandedly cured ISH of its homophobia and allowed a number of gay poster to step forward and be liberated. I then campaigned for the autistic posters on this site to be respected and to be given a decent level of accessibility on this site, a campaign that is still ongoing. My next aim is to liberate the women of ISH.

So step forward ladies, the world is waiting. You have nothing to fear.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

Default Re: Liberating Female Posters

Statistically, hundreds of current posters on this site should be female. Its pretty much impossible for there to be no girls here.

Banned

Ladies, where you at?

I won't believe it until I see it

Can any ISH vets confirm there ever being a female poster

Good college starter

I can tell you FOR A FACT there is ATLEAST one girl posting on this site.

im a girl.

**** girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    [COLOR=Gray]I won't believe it until I see it

Can any ISH vets confirm there ever being a female poster
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]
    Adrienne and Miranda come to mind.
    [/COLOR]

Guys on would here get thirsty AF if actual women were on here

I guarantee theres one female dyke/tomboy poster here

Good college starter

So you ladies still feel too uncomfortable to come out? Wow we have really created a terrible environment

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

This is a issue that has hit me right in the feels. Having already liberated the gays and autistics on ISH, it is now time to turn our attention to another group that is ostracized and treated poorly on ISH. Women.

51% of people are women. Percentage of female basketball fans? Well a recent online study showed that 19% of online basketball fans are women. So how is it that Insidehoops, the biggest basketball forum ever, has ZERO women? Its just not possible. And after some digging and some research, I have found out there are indeed a number of girls on this site.

They hide either because they feel no one would believe them, or maybe they are intimidated by the misogyny on this site and feel things are easier if they pretend to be male?

Whatever it is, it has to stop. I have singlehandedly cured ISH of its homophobia and allowed a number of gay poster to step forward and be liberated. I then campaigned for the autistic posters on this site to be respected and to be given a decent level of accessibility on this site, a campaign that is still ongoing. My next aim is to liberate the women of ISH.

BAAAAHAHAHAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

Gays are no longer in the closet, they're hiding in the back alley because of your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    calm down bro, I doubt any of them are trannies

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    [COLOR=Teal]
    Adrienne and Miranda come to mind.
    [/COLOR]
    Miranda was the butt of all jokes for the OG ISHers (Actually before my time unfortunately ) As for Adrienne? I hardly remember anything but her name. Wasn't she a Mavs/Nash/Nowinsky fan?

I would say girls don't come here for two reasons: 1) There's no money in it; 2) Bunch of fat slob internet geeks is not their idea of a great place to maximize their chances of finding a great husband and producing beautiful children lmao
    Last edited by MadeFromDust; 08-08-2014 at 12:30 AM.