Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default LET'S PLAY TWO!: New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors, doubleheader

TONIGHT: 7:00 PM in Toronto

TOMORROW: 7:30 PM in New York

Less than 24 hours back to back. In this economy, we need to recycle game threads. Hence, TWO GAMES/ONE THREAD.

Default Re: LET'S PLAY TWO!: New York Knicks vs. Toronto Raptors, doubleheader

We need both of these games. If we do i think we win the division ultimately. Brooklyn will lose a few on this trip, and Boston is just far enough behind that these bad losses will kill them.

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

The Knicks will easily lose one of these games. Most likely the first. The raptors are 2-0 against the Knicks this season and I would be thrilled if the Knicks lose both. Nets got a very tough one tomorrow so a win for the raptors is important.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    The Knicks will easily lose one of these games. Most likely the first. The raptors are 2-0 against the Knicks this season and I would be thrilled if the Knicks lose both. Nets got a very tough one tomorrow so a win for the raptors is important.
    I love when you predict that the Knicks will lose. Then they usually win.
    THANKS

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Keep dreaming we winning both games

I hate the Raptors, they should be contracted. Whenever we play in Toronto feels like we're in a different continent.

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    I hate the Raptors, they should be contracted. Whenever we play in Toronto feels like we're in a different continent.
    Which is funny, considering they're probably one of the closest teams to New York other than Brooklyn.

Raps going for a:

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Raps going for a:

:old lol:

Toronto is a beautiful city full of minorities (mainly asian) that is very upscale. It's not a strange city if you are from NY. It's actually very comfortable.

Does the fact you are always wrong ever momentarily deter you from saying these things?

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    :old lol:
    Beat them twice already with Melo and Chandler.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Does the fact you are always wrong ever momentarily deter you from saying these things?
    He isn't wrong, though.

The Raptors are 2-0 vs the Knicks (both while having Anthony and Chandler) and could sweep them in these next two games. It won't be easy or anything like that, but it's very plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    He isn't wrong, though.

The Raptors are 2-0 vs the Knicks (both while having Anthony and Chandler) and could sweep them in these next two games. It won't be easy or anything like that, but it's very plausible.
    He always says the knicks will lose. He almost always says the nets will win. If the nets lose he says Deron sucks, Lopez sucks, trade them, kill them, cut off their balls. If they win, they are the greatest players ever.

So don't tell me i need to listen to him, thanks...

ITT: We are showcasing the various inadequacies in the American Schools System. This week we spotlight Geography.

It's like a three hour flight, it's longer to go to Atlanta,Chicago,Miami,Orlando,etc.