Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: Cold Hard Evidence This Game Was Rigged

Quote Originally Posted by MASH Transit
    Laker fans are pathetic, their team is pathetic, and the NBA is pathetic. The line for this game was Lakers (-2.5): Lakers hit 26 free throws in the second half to win by three. 11 made FG's for 49 pts. A single fg in the final 4 minutes.

If there were ever an NFL playoff game(or NHL for that matter) this blatantly rigged, fans would storm Goodell's office. They'd call every radio station, rant and complain on every forum, etc; They'd be heard. Us? We just deal with it. The NBA should be ashamed at how poorly these playoffs have been officiated; across the board.

You think this is a god damned coincidence?
    To be fair a bunch of those freethrows were ones where OKC put them on the line deliberately in the 4th. Both teams were in the penalty early as f*ck in the 4th, made it a really bad game to watch. Harden was getting calls non stop, Kobe got hit on quite a few shots that were no calls. The game was just reffed too tightly, I didn't enjoy it.

I don't really care who wins this series, so take from this what you will.

Banned

Maybe the thunder just have problems being way too aggressive with stars sometimes? Dirk shot 24 fts last year.

Banned

The biggest things to me were those tick-tacky fouls on Harden... it was ridiculous...

Blame Westbrook for jumping on the Kobe pump fake, cost them the game

Free throw attempts in 2010

Game 1: Thunder =24fta Lakers =22fta +2

Game 2: Thunder =33fta Lakers =32fta +1

Game 3: Thunder =34fta Lakers =12fta +22

Game 4: Thunder =48fta Lakers =28fta +20

Game 5: Thunder =24fta Lakers =31fta -6

Game 6: Thunder =31fta Lakers =14fta +17

Tonights Game

Game 3: Thunder =28fta Lakers =42fta -14

Who was complaining in 2010????

I rule the local playground MASH Transit's Avatar

11 FG's / 49 pts

Laker fans know this game was rigged; hence the reason they keep deflecting the conversation into something this thread has nothing to do with.

11 FG's / 49 pts

Laker fans know this game was rigged; hence the reason they keep deflecting the conversation into something this thread has nothing to do with.
    Blame your stupid team for fouling so much and putting the Lakers in the penalty early

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Free throw attempts in 2010

Game 1: Thunder =24fta Lakers =22fta +2

Game 2: Thunder =33fta Lakers =32fta +1

Game 3: Thunder =34fta Lakers =12fta +22

Game 4: Thunder =48fta Lakers =28fta +20

Game 5: Thunder =24fta Lakers =31fta -6

Game 6: Thunder =31fta Lakers =14fta +17

Tonights Game

Game 3: Thunder =28fta Lakers =42fta -14

Who was complaining in 2010????
    This is why people watch the games. Noone is going to cry free throw disparity if it seemed legit. This game wasn't legit and everyone knows it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Blame your stupid team for fouling so much and putting the Lakers in the penalty early
    Easy there Chazzy...there were plenty of fouls that existed with no foul at all. You know this very well.

I agree that the Thunder fouled a lot this game no doubt, but come off it a little. Your team hugely benefited from some total BS calls tonight.

I wonder if you would be saying the same thing if Durant had gone to the ft line when he get cleanly stripped with like 10 seconds left. Somehow I doubt it.

Because that call being called a foul would be no different than the harden non bump on Kobe or the Gasol call..etc.

I had a steak for dinner. Then I drank about 8 Heinekens during the game. Well that was my night.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    This is why people watch the games. Noone is going to cry free throw disparity if it seemed legit. This game wasn't legit and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Easy there Chazzy...there were plenty of fouls that existed with no foul at all. You know this very well.

I agree that the Thunder fouled a lot this game no doubt, but come off it a little. Your team hugely benefited from some total BS calls tonight.

I wonder if you would be saying the same thing if Durant had gone to the ft line when he get cleanly stripped with like 10 seconds left. Somehow I doubt it.

Because that call being called a foul would be no different than the harden non bump on Kobe or the Gasol call..etc.
    Harden got touch fouls all game. They called everything tight after that Westbrook scrum. And the 5 fouls that lead to the penalty early in the 4th were all legit. That first Harden foul when they were running back in the 4th was bad though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Harden got touch fouls all game. They called everything tight after that Westbrook scrum. And the 5 fouls that lead to the penalty early in the 4th were all legit. That first Harden foul when they were running back in the 4th was bad though.
    Totally agree.

But the Lakers got a few more of those touch fouls late in the game. And a couple plays is what decided the game.

So that is why I said its not fair to fully blame the Thunder....because a few of those just weren't fouls late....and the Thunder didn't get that same benefit.

If they had, Durant would have been going to the line with 10 seconds left.

So its not really a proper to statement to say it was all the Thunder's fault.

Serious playground baller Extempo's Avatar

Yess finally a rigged game for the Lakers...there's been too many for OKC. About time we got one.

Good college starter

Laker fans are pathetic, their team is pathetic, and the NBA is pathetic. The line for this game was Lakers (-2.5): Lakers hit 26 free throws in the second half to win by three. 11 made FG's for 49 pts. A single fg in the final 4 minutes.

If there were ever an NFL playoff game(or NHL for that matter) this blatantly rigged, fans would storm Goodell's office. They'd call every radio station, rant and complain on every forum, etc; They'd be heard. Us? We just deal with it. The NBA should be ashamed at how poorly these playoffs have been officiated; across the board.

You think this is a god damned coincidence?
    STFU crybaby.... Did u not watch the replay on TNT where Kobe gets foul almost every time he drives to the rim and no call. Thunders were doing moving screens the whole game while pushing and shoving. Lakers couldn't even touch on the Thunders without a foul call.